• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

SOLD: NIB Multi caliber AR jig and other AR items

AFeod

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Never used 80% arms gen 3 multi caliber jig for finishing 80% lowers. As is from factory, all you need is a plunge router and a lower of your choice. This thing will work with AR10, AR15, AR9, and AR45. I’ve used their gen 2 numerous times, and it’s about as easy as it gets.

I also have a polymer80 rhino AR lower with jig and all the necessary bits. All you need is a drill press and multi axis vise.

Two(2) sets (nib) anti walk pins from PSA

wheeler AR combo wrench and nice vice block

This is a whole package… I’m out of the AR game and if these things hang out in the tool box it’s just gonna cost me money(an ar45 does sound fun)…

I’m looking to get $300 shipped for this pile o’ stuff. That’s a pretty fair price considering I’ve got $350 in the multi caliber jig alone.

First “gemme that shit” owns it.

I’ll accept PPf&f, cash, checks from established members or cats I’ve dealt with before.

any questions, please ask.

The only trade would be 45-70 ammo/brass. IMG_2505.jpeg IMG_2504.jpeg IMG_2506.jpeg