• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

NIB M1A value ?

richbug

FALaholic #
And for hunting was the original question. In PA it is still 5 rounds...which I think 99% of the states have that in common.

Care to show me that one in the law. I here it regurgitated from time to time by blowhards in a gun shop.

There are no magazine limits on manually operated rifles in PA for deer. Semis aren't legal as of yet, the proposal for them was a 5 round limit, but that does not matter because it never passed.

gew98

FALaholic #
away from taxation without representation , Kentuc
Care to show me that one in the law. I here it regurgitated from time to time by blowhards in a gun shop.

There are no magazine limits on manually operated rifles in PA for deer. Semis aren't legal as of yet, the proposal for them was a 5 round limit, but that does not matter because it never passed.
I hunted in western PA ( 79 - 89 ) for a decade...5 rounds was the law then. I do not see why it would have changed.