• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Mounting Solutions Plus - thumbs up

ratas calientes

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Folks ... I placed a small order from Mounting Solutions Plus https://www.mountsplus.com/ in the middle of December last year. The item ended up out-of-stock. No biggie. It was just a couple of covers for MRO sights. I received a few emails stating that it was on back order. What surprised me was I received a personal call yesterday. The gentleman from Mounting Solutions Plus said the items were finally in stock, and asked if I still wanted them (to which I responded yes). I was pleased that they want to that much trouble for a $40 order. I will shop from them more in the future.

Stranger

FALaholic #
I've bought mounts and optics from them in the past. Had a similar experience with an OOS ARMS folding sight. Always been a good outfit with good prices.