• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Mossberg nightstick

aron82

FALaholic #
Was at my friend's shop last week and he had this cute little fellow looking for a new home.
20211106_173520.jpg
I've never given that much thought to these firearms after they first popped up a few years ago. There isn't a whole lot of practical use for them, but a few friends have them and they are a fun range toy.
Got to admit there's something about the wood and the leather strap that takes me from me for the black plastic to i need that in my life for the wood.
Got to admit it handles very easily and with large hands the grip works very well. I prefer it over a pistol grip 12 ga as at doesn't bite the web of your hand. Holds 1 more round than the Remington and I like the safety better.

EinheitElf

FALaholic #
I have seen vids on the little minishell feeding dohicky but dont remember where to get it and wonder how reliable/durable the plastic is . I have been thinking of doing this to one of my shotguns,really increase the capacity in a 8 shot tube,great for HD or even a camp shottie when camping or traveling.

LYCAN

FALaholic #
I have seen vids on the little minishell feeding dohicky but dont remember where to get it and wonder how reliable/durable the plastic is . I have been thinking of doing this to one of my shotguns,really increase the capacity in a 8 shot tube,great for HD or even a camp shottie when camping or traveling.
BAM!

W.E.G.

FAL Files Administrator
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
It’s cool in a grade-B movie kind of way.

Which is plenty enough reason to own one if you like guns.

But if I had to choose between that and a 9mm handgun with quality ammo, I’d pick the 9 every time.

aron82

FALaholic #
Weg, it's the perfect bank robber bad guy prop.
If you actually wanted something to conceal, a pistol is 10 times better. If you want accurate controlled fire, a carbine or shotgun with is much, much better. See mossberg 590a1 above.
For blowing through some cheap shells out at the range I think it will be fun. And when I take up that high stakes 70s bank robber lifestyle with my black duffle bag, it will fit the bill perfectly. Till dirty Harry guns me and the other rogue cops on the force down.

SrBenelli

FALaholic #
20200301_094900.jpg Mine. I added a Scattergun Technologies sling plate for a Rem 870 (required minor grinding) and a surplus M1 carbine sling to create a US Marshals "witness protection" tribute.