• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Mini 14 in 6.8

hueyville

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Trying to find another really badly, one has popped up on Armslist but too cheap to subscribe just to see the price. When they went to $6.99 per month just to look at the site have been boycotting them. Now I am waffling on paying up to see price and decide if worth chasing. Afraid it will be way overpriced and threw money down the drain just to see. I am cheap by nature, will spend $600 for a barrel but as many online gun sales sites not paying to look at prices been avoiding the one that has decided to charge for the privilege. Anyone trips over a 6.8 Mini I need another for a project.

84SS

FALaholic #
good luck. had one a few years back. had to sell it to pay for medications for the wife. picked it up on closeout locally for 700 ish. saw 2 on gunbroker recently. watched em sell for over 1200 each. too rich for my blood.

hueyville

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Topic name says Mini 14 but we don't have a Mini 14 room so used the M14 since its basically the M14s little brother. Can remember when used 6.8s were under $500 but are quickly becoming unicorns unless lucky. Last I bought paid $700 NIB which was just about four years ago. With no factory Hi-cap mags and odds Ruger won't fix them seems like some may pop up at fair prices. Online have too many lookers so best odds is tripping over one in an LGS not up on the 6.8 subculture freaks or private sale from owner who can't afford ammo.