• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Mauser Resurrection...

K. Funk

Retired Metallurgist
Platinum Contributor
FALaholic #
Picked up 2 chopped K98's at auction, a 243 Code 1939 dated gun and a 42 code 1939 dated gun. Both were bring backs, no russian capture or import marks. All of the metal was intact, only the stocks had been chopped. I have a Norwegian connection and had 2 correect stocks sent, a WaA 63 and a WaA 26 marked stock. They finally got here. I had to pay some pretty good money for the guns and the stocks, but they turned out good....

1708346991165.jpeg

Slings and cleaning rods on order.

krf

Andy2205

FALaholic #
Man they look great! I never even got close to holding one as nice as those two. I pretty much gave up on the WWII collecting and let my C&R license lapse after I shelled out some long green on a Gewehr 43.

hardass

FALaholic #
Very nice, I'd love to have another K98k. Really just can't see the sights any more.
No need to drill and tap either...

20240219_142622.jpg