• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

WTS: M1 Garand Springfield Armory CMP service grade with tiger striped birch stock set

gvguns

FALaholic #
Decided to off load one of my CMP service grade rifles I purchased about 18 months ago. It is the typical M1 with a mix of parts, not too many parts matching except I believe the barrel and bolt to be original to the receiver. Really nice looking tiger striped birch stock set. It looks to me that it had a hairline crack by the wrist that was repaired. It is really hard to see and I've added a picture of that area. Bullet test is really strong and the bore is good. It is exactly as I received it from the CMP, never fired by me and comes in the original custom fitted plastic case. Lots of pictures to give you a good idea on the condition and what parts it has on it. The rear sight is nice and tight. I'm cross posting this to other forums, so please claim it with an "I'll take it" and follow up with a PM for payment info. I can take mailed payment or if you want to use electronic I can do paypal or zelle. Asking $1200 plus $50 shipping. The box is huge it ships in so shipping is a little higher than normal. Ships to C&R or FFL and I will enclose a copy of my DL with shipment. Thanks for your interest.