• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Kentucky SOS

hopdevil

Consumer of Belgian Guns and Beer.
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
Been so busy since we got back, but we had a successful trip to Kentucky, Show of Shows and National Gun Day! Can't wait for the long year to pass to return...Found some stuff there and along the way. A couple of oh hum PP's and a couple bottles of whisky. ;)

IMG_1511 (002).jpg

FAL4888

Contributor
FALaholic #
Oh no yours are bad ass! The stainless domestic ppk/ppks are ok, I got great deals. The 1974 I have is cooler but none are WWII German issue cool. Why I loved the "oh hum" sarcasm.

lew

FALaholic #
Nice haul!

I do love me some Buffalo Trace. Mix it, drink it neat: it's versatile. PP's and PPK's don't mix well with my bear paws.

L Haney

Seriously Ponderin'
Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
A PPS was my first full auto weapon. It wasn't supposed to be full auto but had a "trigger job" by the previous owner.

gew98

FALaholic #
away from taxation without representation , Kentuc
Been so busy since we got back, but we had a successful trip to Kentucky, Show of Shows and National Gun Day! Can't wait for the long year to pass to return...Found some stuff there and along the way. A couple of oh hum PP's and a couple bottles of whisky. ;)

View attachment 393517
Was a good show fo rme as well. Would not put a penny down for "buttfloss" trace "whiskey" though. I know how that sausage is smade. I could have brought you a quart of real barrel bourbon had I known . Talk about god's nectar !.