• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Joined the cult yesterday

Impala_Guy

FALaholic #

Ia that original style 1.5x optic really going to fit seamlessly if I remove my long top rail?

Impala_Guy

FALaholic #

Does the Ratworx sear really improve trigger pull? Or just get rid of creep but leave the pull weight the same?

1feral1

RAEME Fitter-Armourer
Contributor
FALaholic #
Canuck/Australian 'import' live'n in Merrimack, NH
I realize that the standard trigger on the AUG is not great, but I've gotten used to it.

My trigger is still stock, and I do not have any plans on changing it.
Me too. One good thing though about the semi-autos is you and monkey with the trigger pull by adjusting the sear on the trigger, which allows for a lighter trigger pull. Once you get it just right, tighten up the screw and it's all good. Doing that mod on a selective fire and you will have no automatic, just semi.

BM59

Contributor
FALaholic #
The sale from Bereli on GB was too good to pass. I put a SIG MSR on it for now, I may change to a plain Weaver scope with offset/cantilever mounts to replicate the original look. The STG77 scope at $520 is the real thing, but swapping the long rail with it is a PITA.

RenderedImage.jpeg

moonbat60

FALaholic #
The sale from Bereli on GB was too good to pass. I put a SIG MSR on it for now, I may change to a plain Weaver scope with offset/cantilever mounts to replicate the original look. The STG77 scope at $520 is the real thing, but swapping the long rail with it is a PITA.

View attachment 171438
Nice looking AUG, buddy.

nightschneider

Contributor
FALaholic #
Joined the cult myself a couple months ago.

NATO mag A3 M1, black stock

I ended up scoring a factory 3X scope to replace the long rail.

My first bull pup. So far, I’m really digging it.

1.5-1.75” with MK262 77 gr and Hornady 75 gr Tap.

Attachments:

moonbat60

FALaholic #
Joined the cult myself a couple months ago.

NATO mag A3 M1, black stock

I ended up scoring a factory 3X scope to replace the long rail.

My first bull pup. So far, I’m really digging it.

1.5-1.75” with MK262 77 gr and Hornady 75 gr Tap.

I've never tried the 75 / 77gr. bullets. I got about the same results with 69gr. Sierra HPBT.