• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

JAE chassis on the M-14 type rifle.

ArtBanks

Platinum Contributor
FALaholic #
Wondering how many, if any, of ya'll have used a JAE chassis on an M-14 type rifle? Probably the most effective means to allow the rifle to shoot to it's accuracy potential. Whatta Hobby!

Bula 6.5 in JAE.jpg 20th Century.jpg JAE Chassis 1.jpg JAE trio.jpg JAE Chassis..jpg

ArtBanks

Platinum Contributor
FALaholic #
Agree, best M14 chassis I owned in the past was a JAE G3. Also, had a Sage chassis, didn't care for it much.....
I did handle a SAGE at one time thinking I might get one. Just reminded me of the SAI Cheesegraters. So glad I skipped it after enjoying the JAEs.

ArtBanks

Platinum Contributor
FALaholic #
Curious how much weight they add over a standard wood or fiberglass stock?
Considerable. Most of my completed rifles in JAEs run right around 20# loaded and ready to go. That's with optics and hardware. About twice the weight of standard M14 rifles with iron sights. Just a completely different animal for a completely different discipline.