• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

I offer you a challange...

lew

FALaholic #
Wasnt going to watch before they announced this BLM national anthem bullshit.

Im 10x not going to watch now.

What if some white players kneeled during BLM anthem to protest BLMs murdering each other in inner cities? They'd be crucified.
Pretty amazing that a terrorist group gets not only an anthem, but national exposure and lauding.

tac-40

Moderator, Armed Curmudgeon
Staff member
FALaholic #
Haven't watched a pro football game since Vinnie stated he was a disadvantaged poor black kid. Only watch college sports now. And now that may change with this pay for play crap. If they want to get advertisement money, then they should lose their scholarships and have to pay for their tuition. And no student loans either.

Pluribus

Testudo Sicario & Mediocris Albus Diaboli
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Not being a fan of gladiatorial sports, this is the first I’ve heard of such a thing. I’ve long thought of the NFL, as well as most major organized so-called sports, are for low hanging anyway. No offense to the the low hanging present if you have a FAL. That makes up for it to a small degree.

Fuck ‘em all,
🫵
fuck ‘em all,
🫵
fuck ‘em all.
🫵
As already mentioned, it’s but bread and circuses. Circus’s if you prefer.
Does my derogatory cynicism make me look fat? 🤦🏼‍♂️

Tak

FALaholic #
When they have done that stupid racist segragationist anthem in the past it's usually well before the actual game, during pre-game hype.

Unless they are changing their plan this time, it's not going to played immediately before or immediately after the National Anthem.