• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

I found some old pictures to sort.

Pluribus

Testudo Sicario & Mediocris Albus Diaboli
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Like all of us have to do sometimes in later life, I had to sort through some of my mother’s remaining belongings that I put aside since she passed away in 2010. These are two photographs I hadn’t seen in a very long time. One is my mother at the age of five, which would’ve been 1937, sitting on her fathers, my grandfather of course, either 1927 or, 1929 Harley Davidson. The other, is a picture of her cousin Ed that wanted his picture on uncles motorcycle also. Perhaps some of you hard-core Harley fans might be able to tell me more about the motorcycle. I hadn’t seen these pictures since I was about eight years old so I don’t really recall if he took the pictures on the 1927 or the 1929. I don’t really know anymore. I do know that they weren’t all stock and, Grandad had a bit of a reputation along with his pals for ripping around the Bourbon County, Ks countryside on their motorcycles.

7411BB2F-3D9C-40C4-8A1C-A6F3C5B2E86E.jpeg
6D5BC48A-A3AD-4C80-902D-A37ACFAB85FF.jpeg