• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

HK-94 factory barrel shroud

hkshooter

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
I think I understand, you have the E&L Manufacturing barrel shroud and vertical grip. Those were not factory parts, they were parts HK added to the package once it was imported. Simple enough I believe. Would help your ad tons if you could post a pic of the accessories.

These, correct?
1712449781360.png

Attachments:

dw miller

FALaholic #
I think I understand, you have the E&L Manufacturing barrel shroud and vertical grip. Those were not factory parts, they were parts HK added to the package once it was imported. Simple enough I believe. Would help your ad tons if you could post a pic of the accessories.

These, correct?
View attachment 400860

These, correct?
View attachment 400860
All I know is that when I opened the box to my new HK94 there was a spot in the styrofoam box for it. It was also listed in the sales brochures. Later HK quite listing them as an option. Later E&L started selling them. And yes that is what the shroud looks like. Like I stated it’s $50.00

dw miller

FALaholic #
I listed in HK section, didn’t want to confuse the whole market place with who made it, I just want to sell it. I don’t need to argue about it but if there is a HK 94 owner looking for one then here it is. Thanks

machinegunner

FALaholic #
I listed in HK section, didn’t want to confuse the whole market place with who made it, I just want to sell it. I don’t need to argue about it but if there is a HK 94 owner looking for one then here it is. Thanks
That's not how this forum works... all, items for sale belong in the marketplace. hk "section" is for discussions only.