• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Hey Jen...how do I post pictures (MERGED)

EMDII

Evil Moderator, , Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Now trim that edge to about 1/4" around the pic and get rid of the deck. Distraction!

Nice rifle. Carry-Handle backwards on purpose?
:wink:

EMDII

FALaholic #
Comme ca:
Use 'SHIFT-G' and select Gamma Correction: you can universally adjust the light to get better definition. Play around: it works very well.

English Mike

FALaholic #
To get maximum impact from photo's, you should use the "rule of thirds".
What this means is that if you draw two equally spaced lines horizontally & two vertically, dividing the photo into nine equal parts, where they cross is the point of attraction in a photo/painting, so there are potentially six points in a photo that will give maximum impact.
This was told to me by a very well known photographer.

EMDII

FALaholic #
HP-
Something you're doing. When ALL of the other Contributors and Members can either ATTACH (C), or use IMG (M), then it's got to be something at your end. Some hsots are really just storage, and will not allow non-users (The Files, et al) to 'see' your stored pics. Choose wisely.

You say "The picture is the right size". Confused I am now.

gunhead

FALaholic #
If you host your pics here, its free with no registration required>
http://www.imageshack.us/
You upload your pictures to this site, one at a time.
Then they give you a "URL" or hotlink.
You copy this link & paste it into your Posting here.
If you just supply a HotLink to each picture thats hosted elsewhere, you can probably put as many as you like.
If you use the
, this loads the pictures so the viewers need not click on the hotlinks.
This method take more time to load all the pictures & might not work if you put too many.
Try a Few & see what happens.
Here is one I did for you to see>
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9065/fn4941qr.jpg
GL..Rich

Windustsearch

FALaholic #
Thanks gunhead, I've got the procedure down and everything. I am just curious as to how many I can attach in one post. I put 10 or so in one and was presented with a page that said I had attached too many images.

EMDII

FALaholic #
I recall an absolute size limit on a single post. You might consider breaking your thread into separate posts. Meanwhile, I'll check the default settings.

0750turbo

FALaholic #
Is there a way around the 100kb limit on JPEG attachments? When I get done resizing mine to meet that limit, the image is so small you can't really see it yet I see other post very large and clear images within the threads. What am I missing?

Craig