• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Heritage Rough rider 22 for $99 ($79 with rebate)

Invictus77

1C16:13
Staff member
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I have one of these out in my shop for dispatching varmints when needed and it is actually a nice shooting little 22. From the factory it had some sort of stupid safety which was easily removed, so now is back to a standard SA revolver. It does have an odd hole/slot (I cannot recall which at the moment) where the factory safety was located.

Invictus77

1C16:13
Staff member
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I have one of these out in my shop for dispatching varmints when needed and it is actually a nice shooting little 22. From the factory it had some sort of stupid safety which was easily removed, so now is back to a standard SA revolver. It does have an odd hole/slot (I cannot recall which at the moment) where the factory safety was located.
I happened to see this little pistol just now. Here is a pic of the funky safety removed.

1654208123263.png

raubvogel

Contributor
FALaholic #
I happened to see this little pistol just now. Here is a pic of the funky safety removed.

View attachment 207452
I wonder if you can use that space to build some kind of adjustable rear sight bracket.

Incidentally, someone else is selling them for $88 before rebate

Southern 7.62

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Over yonder. Where over yonder? Yonder over yonder
They’re crappy little .22 revolvers, but they work. Finish doesn’t hold up well if you actually shoot it, and the stupid safety will break and fall out. But they’re a cheap option. About 2k rounds thru this one.

Attachments: