• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Fulton Armory faux M14 Selector

1feral1

RAEME Fitter-Armourer
Contributor
FALaholic #
Canuck/Australian 'import' live'n in Merrimack, NH
I bought two of these kits, one installed a-ok. Installed one of these on this preban SAI M1A last night. All good, until I drilled another on a fiberglass stock, followed directions and without not over doing it, snapped a screw. Joy.
So tomorrow will go to t 20220302_164727.jpg 20220302_164805.jpg 20220302_164907.jpg 20220302_170808.jpg 20220302_170820.jpg he local hardware store and see if I can get a close match. If not, I will have call FA and get a replacement. 20220302_164718.jpg

Last edited:

lew

FALaholic #
The Fulton always looked out of place to me with no rod and the stupid switch vertical which would never be seen with a real set up.
Both of those bother the crap out of me. Good thing I got a Hawk's kit waiting to be installed. I do appreciate that Fulton's covers the gap, but, on a wood stock, I'd rather see a wooden plug. I just used JB Weld to fill in the hole on my fiberglass stock.

ArtBanks

Platinum Contributor
FALaholic #
Both of those bother the crap out of me. Good thing I got a Hawk's kit waiting to be installed. I do appreciate that Fulton's covers the gap, but, on a wood stock, I'd rather see a wooden plug. I just used JB Weld to fill in the hole on my fiberglass stock.
I agree. I have Hawk's kits on 5 Dozen or so of my M14 type rifles. They have worked well. Too bad he retired. I bought this box of over 500 connector rods from a vendor at Camp Perry a few years and sold them on to Hawk. Sure didn't take him long to use them all up.

Connector rods..JPG

Last edited: