• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

FRESH ISRAELI WAR NEWS VIDEO..RAPTOR NEWS OUTLET.

Mike foreman

BANNED
BANNED
FALaholic #
Oh I forgot you only know what the Zionists told you. Not that they bulldozed their homes built a settlement and offered incentives to make people move there to take over the land. To not have to give it back because it’s occupied and annexation isn’t allowed

Mike foreman

BANNED
BANNED
FALaholic #
While the media whines and cry’s about hostages when in reality the settlement is a war crime and the civilians there from the occupying power are classified as spy’s. They have no protection under the rules of war can just be executed.

jimmbob

unreparated
Contributor
FALaholic #
he who lives in glass houses should not throw rocks first

just basic survival instinct there

it may help if they plugged their brain in or at least recharged it overnight before doin stoopid chit

I'm pretty sure they ran out of virgins in the allah akbar snackbar heaven some time ago. Now they are commiting suicide and no damn 72 virgins for em, just damn!!! :)

Plenty of goats in snackbar heaven tho for them to violate

Vaughn L. Allen

FALaholic #
While the media whines and cry’s about hostages when in reality the settlement is a war crime and the civilians there from the occupying power are classified as spy’s. They have no protection under the rules of war can just be executed.
People are crying, and rightfully so, for the loss of their loved ones! You're a sick fucktard!!!

Go back to your mamma's basement and read your worn copy of Mein Kampf.

~Never Again~

hkshooter

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Oh I forgot you only know what the Zionists told you. Not that they bulldozed their homes built a settlement and offered incentives to make people move there to take over the land. To not have to give it back because it’s occupied and annexation isn’t allowed
Ok, so you only believe what leftist bleeding hearts tell you. Noted.
When you live there and can say with authority what's happened over last 70 years come back and tell us about it. Until then, yeah, you only spout what your liberal handlers tell you. Bigot. J must be proud.

BlackgunCO

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Who occupied “Israel” in 1947? Who has been uprooted and lost their land and homes since 1947? There are really no “good” guys in this whole mess. Look at Bibi as a large part of the problem. There is a lot of evidence that he propped up Hamas by letting them get funding from Qatar. He basically does not want a 2 state solution and wanted to weaken the Palestinians by breaking up rule of the Palestinian Authority. Keep your enemy fighting amongst themselves and you can easily rule over them. The Israeli government dropped the ball and missed warning signs about the Hamas attack for the last year. Israeli intel had Hamas’s plans in full detail for the last year. Hamas is terrible and needs to go, but so does Bibi. He honestly is not much better and needs to be held accountable for the Hamas attacks. Here is some reading to back up my statements:

medicmike

Midsommar Dreaming
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Ok, so you only believe what leftist bleeding hearts tell you. Noted.
When you live there and can say with authority what's happened over last 70 years come back and tell us about it. Until then, yeah, you only spout what your liberal handlers tell you. Bigot. J must be proud.
He's just killing time until his magazine resupply catches up with him.

Vaughn L. Allen

FALaholic #
This record just started over, there's no point.
Yep!!! Like talking to a wall....

Colorado was such a great state before the "progressives" invaded.

Surprised that he didn't use articles from Mother Jones or Dissent to "bolster" his position, same arena though.

Last edited:

BlackgunCO

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Facts are fact. End of story. By the way, one of the articles I posted was from the Jerusalem Post. I guess some people are too narrow minded or totally brainwashed to believe evidence put right in front of their faces. Don’t forget that there were huge protest by Israelis that wanted Bibi out before Oct. He is not doing any favors for Israel. He is destroying them in order to stay in power.
more articles from Israeli press:

There are tons more reports on this from news sites but you would deem all of them as ”liberal” or ”lefty“ propaganda. But guess what, it is actually real news. Not some oped piece. Journalism backed up with facts that they provide. This ain’t some InfoWars conspiracy shit.

Vaughn L. Allen

FALaholic #
Facts are facts! Lol. You're killing me!!!

Or I can get the same crap from MSNBC, CNN, etc. Rachel Maddow is laying down some serious journalism backed up with facts... Fuck!!!

Pretty sure that the reason the intel was missed was due to the woke ideology that has become pervasive, even within Israel.

Last edited:

BlackgunCO

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Facts are facts! Lol. You're killing me!!!

Or I can get the same crap from MSNBC, CNN, etc. Rachel Maddow is laying down some serious journalism backed up with facts... Fuck!!!

Pretty sure that the reason the intel was missed was due to the woke ideology that has become pervasive, even within Israel.
I didn’t link any of those outlets. So, where do You get your current news from if you care to share what you believe to be a reliable, trustworthy source? Seriously, would like to know so I can see for myself.

Vaughn L. Allen

FALaholic #
Spend the $1800 and go visit yourself douchebag! Go experience it for yourself...

Some of us have friends and family in the middle of that hell!!!

Once you've been there, then we can discuss everything you know and compare experiences.

Last edited: