• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

WTB: FOUND Sig Sauer CP1 3x32mm

kopcicle

FALaholic #
Finally did find a Sig Sauer CP1 3x32mm. About what I expected to pay for it and incredibly well packaged.
Some may say what they will about the upside down "Christmas-tree" reticle but give it fair due. It's a ranging device not a windage device. Would that it could be but for simple body width ranging and holds it works well.

FYI, I use 255 yards for 2.5" drop as an average between the 147gr and the 168gr. This is a useful 5" MPBR distance.
Generally the "worst" I'll do with a good wind call is "cross the T". The best is of course is dotting the "I".

The one that has been in use for nearly 10 years hasn't moved from initial zero. I don't know if it tracks, never tried :-/
Completely reliable, rugged prism construction, holds zero, okay glass, didn't need a bank loan.

The angled objective end may look cool but interferes with lens covers. No battery auto off function. Bothe of the illuminated reticles are marginally too bright at their lowest setting in complete darkness. Okay almost complete darkness.

we did manage to catch several " zero post, have I got a deal for you, scammers" with the WTB so there's that.