• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Food…or, what’s cooking??

Saint Nam

FALaholic #
Easter dinner for me was Chicken Plicata and Instapot baby spuds.

With the digestive problems I've been dealing with, still can't tolerate beef or pork so it's been a crapton of chicken the last few weeks.

Dog thought it looked delicious!

View attachment 398979
My dogs 🐕 as soon as they see me eating.

SWOHFAL

FALaholic #
Didn't cook anything special but did watch historical English cooking vids which went from a medieval rabbit, bacon, barley and veggie stew in cider to Victorian era mac and cheese that is literally macaroni, grated cheese and some butter baked until it looks like a biscuit and Victorian Christmas turkey stuffed with sausage and nuts and BOILED and then covered in mayonnaise. Now fully understand why English food is treated with contempt.