• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

FN FNC PARA mystery… Pics

WHO

FALaholic #
Thank you for your suggestions
I’ve been at the same location for 41 years
1445 Sheridan Rd Highland Park, IL 60035
We are figuring 4.5 Maple leafs
We have licensed dealer to ship to .
Thank you 🙏

M Ram

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Not into gold and coins , maybe I should , but how much is that 4.5 maple leafs worth ?
I don’t wanna go with google it tells me 2k a coin.

1feral1

RAEME Fitter-Armourer
Contributor
FALaholic #
Canuck/Australian 'import' live'n in Merrimack, NH
The Pindad M7 is a very rough lower quality bayonet almost like a cheap Chinese toy. Light, inferior steel. However recently their export bayonets seem to be of an acceptable standard. Edits to add. The few Pindads I have were sourced from a TNI stash from East Timor early 2000s. I have an export M7 which was outsourced few years ago. A vast improvement on bayonet quality, even the scabbard which is now on par with FN, similar in construction now. Robust, sturdy and a frog that is made of a much more better material than the 25 yrs old Pindad M7's.

Last edited:

Bubacus

FALaholic #
Also, if you are in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts I believe you'd need to ship that rifle through a dealer. I'm sure others will correct me if I am incorrect..
As a former MA resident, it really depends on the FFL. Some FFLs who don't speak "pre-ban" well shriek in horror with such transactions of black rifles. They are very busy churning out sales of MA compliant Sig 365 sales. There are FFLs who do accept shipments from individuals with a copy of their driver's license. I've sold a number of pre-bans (Valmet, .308 Galil, Polytech underfolder, old bushmaster ARs) at a very hefty profit through a few dealers. People search Pre-Ban as a term on GB all day from MA. Lots of drama with FFLs though....

Good example of the Chaos and foolishness of the state:

Good luck.

WHO

FALaholic #
Hola
Some new pics
Could possible be unfired.. I can’t tell

Attachments:

WHO

FALaholic #
Arrrgh
I hate to say this is unfired….but it sure cud be ….
Has scope mount , under receiver mount, original manual, extra firing pin, extra sling, one mag etc..
Thanks for looking .. 👁

Attachments:

FALaholic #
Arrrgh
I hate to say this is unfired….but it sure cud be ….
Has scope mount , under receiver mount, original manual, extra firing pin, extra sling, one mag etc..
Thanks for looking .. 👁

Picture 20 shows a lot of wear/brass kisses on the charging handle channel cover. It definitely looks fired in that picture. Still a nice rifle though.

FALaholic #
If you are looking for an opinion on price in my humble view it's probably in the 5300-5800 range in today's market based on what I have seen in recent private and GB sales. It's got some neat extras but it's definitely used.

It's easy to see prices from past auctions and see them in the 6-7k+ range but those are really not a great indicator of the norm as an individual seller. Plus any auction house is going to take a cut of the sale price/charge a fee. If you feel it's worth more than 6k don't be surprised if it sits for a while.