• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Fal gunsmith in Houston area?

gunplumber

Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
Why do you need it in Houston? Houston has no UPS delivery?

I'll thread it for $125, $25 return ship for the barreled receiver. My fixture spins the barrel and receiver together, so I can even accept crappy CAI builds without assuming responsibility for head space and timing by having to remove the barrel first.

But if it is a Century build there's a high probability that your locking shoulder is trashed as well.

Price includes timing your supplied flash hider, timing washer, lock washer and pin,. or I supply @ $35. Typically running 3-4 weeks on barrel threading.

https://www.arizonaresponsesystems.com/smith/smith-fal/smith-fal.html