• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Eventually U are going to die with UR useless Vanity & Satanic Pride. U will NEVER be remembered, NO one will & Oblivion is UR future in this planet

RJCapt

FALaholic #
Jesus is a Greek derivation of Joshua, meaning "God with us."
Hope you don’t mind if I ignore most of your comment (it’s that whole “blasphemy” thing I try to avoid….)

Anyways, this is wrong. Jesus is not a derivative of “Joshua” (plus there is no “J” in the Greek language), but of “Yeshua” or “Y’shua” taken from the Hebrew verb Yasha which means to save or rescue.

The name “Emmanuel” is the name that means “God with us”

Matthew 1:23 KJV
[23] Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Pete

IronHamster

FALaholic #
Hope you don’t mind if I ignore most of your comment (it’s that whole “blasphemy” thing I try to avoid….)

Anyways, this is wrong. Jesus is not a derivative of “Joshua” (plus there is no “J” in the Greek language), but of “Yeshua” or “Y’shua” taken from the Hebrew verb Yasha which means to save or rescue.

The name “Emmanuel” is the name that means “God with us”

Matthew 1:23 KJV
[23] Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Pete
Technically, the J was added to the alphabet at the time of King James, or, as he was born, King Iames.

V guy

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Since he never reads anyone's posts, (allegedly) how can he know what truths we post? He is obviously pushing the truth, regarding reading our posts.

Beware?

WTF?

V guy

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Regarding being remembered..........God knows all, and the afterlife is based upon your deeds and words in this life. Many have lived on earth and passed on.

The secrets of life may include reincarnation.

God never forgets, but he does forgive..................that must piss you the hell off, for sure.
Who is God to forgive those you have condemned?

MOS11C

FALaholic #
The human heart has so many crannies where vanity hides,
so many holes where falsehood lurks,
is so decked out with deceiving hypocrisy,

that it often dupes itself.

-
-
-

V guy

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
God supposedly made us in his own image, and he understands the human heart/condition. He gave us the age of philosophy and technology and the ability know right from wrong.

Knowingness of self, lust for you wife, like jesus lusted for Mary Magdalene, is part of the package that God designed for us all, as normal behavior, and is not prideful or wicked. That includes pride in good works and workmanship, and love for your children's accomplishments and service.

He understands YOUR great personal pride in YOUR gunmanship, and worship of inanimate objects, like 6 guns, quick draw holsters, and shooting targets........................ that simulate your...........targets.

The Pillars of Islam include love of God, charity, prayer like most religions.

The Golden rule and and ten commandments, that Jesus was well aware of as a jew, allows for human behavior, that includes Honor, Charity, Warrior/soldier actions in battle and service to nation, pride of workmanship, and pride of family and self.

We are only human, and to intimate that any human , like Moses, or that old woman with pride for her kids, is going to burn in hell, by your judgement------------ for pride--------------- means that maybe you ought to get married and have some kids and watch them serve in the armed forces.

"Pride Go-eth before a fall" is the adage.................you have not read scriptures carefully or widely, nor do you have any apparent humility, and have fallen on your prideful angry face again trying to insult us "sinners". We have pride, ego and love of God and God is with each of us, moment by moment. THAT really burns your prideful ego, to think that God might have anything to do with me or anyone else.........

Bhudda gave up all wealth and riches, as did Jesus, but that is not a requirement for life, as if even 50% did that, society would collapse into barbarianism.

"Deus ex Machina"....God gave us Colt and Stoner and Kalashnikov for reasons God alone knows. Good leaders are PRIDEFUL, thank god.

MOS11C

FALaholic #
What GOD hates is what you find in the Internet, including and specially this forum......LOL
They must be Proud of their hating words towards GOD and his Slave.

Lots of pride and LIES........LOL

Proverbs 6

"These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren"

-
-
--

Last edited:

CeltofMissouri

Mug Rooster
FALaholic #
Can you imaging this 80 years old lady driving around for 60 years with
a sticker in her car reading:

View attachment 207444
-
-
-
I certainly can. He's obviously the apple of her eye. Maybe she just loves the kid to pieces for whatever reasons. Maybe he's the only grand child she has. You never thought to ask. You just judged her by your own narrow standards.

I'm no Christian and have never claimed to be such. I do know when someone is a no account hypocrite though. You certainly are and demonstrate such a good portion of the time whenever you open your sodding mouth. We're all guilty of hypocrisy at certain times, it comes from being human. You revel in it however. The one user spoke about how a great grandparent was finally locked up in a nut house. Residency in a nut ward would do you a world of good. :)

CeltofMissouri

Mug Rooster
FALaholic #
What GOD hates is what you find in the Internet, including and specially this forum......LOL

Lots of pride and LIES........LOL

Proverbs 6

"These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren"

-
-
--
You'd best look in the mirror you arrogant, stupid sonofabitch. :rolleyes:

Too much negativity responding to a lunatic, I'm done with this thread.

MOS11C

FALaholic #
The essential vice, the utmost evil, is Pride.
Unchastity, anger, greed, drunkenness, and all that, are mere fleabites in comparison.
It was through Pride that Lucifer became Satan.
Pride leads to every other vice.
It is the complete anti-God anti-Christ state of mind.

Gun match and competition folks beware.

Yes, the "proud" will be angry listening to these words.
Yes, they will hate it as well as the messenger.

-
-
-
-

V guy

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Pride is good, the devil does not like pride....he was evicted for insanity from God's high realm. He has no honor or goodness left.

American soldiers marching in the iraq War victory parade had pride...we were proud of them.

Kate Smith sings "God Bless America", not God damn America, like Obama's minister.

Gulf War Victory Parade

Our soldiers who actually served with real MOS's, had pride, as did the entire nation for their service.
God expects people to join into big events, to honor the victors.

Prideful people, doing a great job should be honored, not castigated as sodmites and assholes as the fallen who will burn, by your will.

I guess you will burn the VARIOUS MOS's who marched?

I am proud of my work with my family and proud of the good works I have done for others thru the years, and for the art objects I created, such as Race cars that I built and entertained the public with.
PRIDE IS GOOD, SIMPLY STATED, BUT THE WORKS OF PRIDE, SHOULD ALSO BE GOOD, NOT NAZI LIKE.

National Memorial Day parade in DC........let your chest swell with pride over our nations history and armed services.

V guy

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
60 years ago, 1962, I played in a large Drum and Bugle Corps, named the Prospect Crusaders. We wore big crosses on our uniforms.

We played in 30 parades a summer, with 100 members; drummers,buglers, and majoretttes with very short skirts.

We always wowed the crowds,with three particular favorite songs as we marched, with INTENSE PRIDE........INTENSE PRIDE............ down the avenues, lined with cheering WWII Vets and families.

OVER THERE
BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC
ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDERS.

It is hard for me to listen to this music today without tearing up with pride, intense pride.
I suspect God too, loves the performances.

V guy

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
The difference between the misplaced pride of a Cartel Drug Lord, and an arrogant ego of of a blind communist politician, or Wall St Maven, is very slim....it has greed and theft mixed in with it.

Normal persons, who have pride about their children's successes, and their own works, and especially about National Pride, many times exhibit a humility, that is seen in their interactions on a daily basis with customers, and the public. We have pride in sports team we support.

God created us and understands the human condition, after all he had at least one kid and that isn't in dispute........kid drank wine, loved women, and had his ass kicked unexpectedly by the Romans.

The 7 deadly sins and the ten commandments and golden rule are broken on a daily basis by humanity..........it was expected. We do our best.

God does not want mindless drones of submission under the thumb of extortion/fear based religion, living the great life opportunities and destiny he gave them
Those with arrogant war faces, like many minorities, have missed the good cultural upbringing and socialization necessary to stay out of jail.

Communism destroys humanity, but the arrogant deep state loves it.

Drug use and the entire business destroys many lives, and requiries good law enforcement agents acting for/as God.
Wars by bad persons also requires soldiers deaths and God takes care of them all.

The God you seem to represent may be Torquemada the burner.

Humility keeps you out of confrontations, if you also listen to spirit on moment to moment basis, no matter what you do.

Working for government, business or in the industrial and building trades, requires education and the same ability to get along with employees, with humility, understanding and a bit of pride on good work accomplished. Soldiering is hard work and we have great pride in out military and members here.

base704

Vampire Pilot
Contributor
FALaholic #
The essential vice, the utmost evil, is Pride.
Unchastity, anger, greed, drunkenness, and all that, are mere fleabites in comparison.
It was through Pride that Lucifer became Satan.
Pride leads to every other vice.
It is the complete anti-God anti-Christ state of mind.

Gun match and competition folks beware.

Yes, the "proud" will be angry listening to these words.
Yes, they will hate it as well as the messenger.

-
-
-
-
If you had no so called "pride" you stupid motherfucker, why would you be posting vids of your "quick draw" bullshit (among the other stupid pride-filled bullshit such as bragging on the guns you own)?
Get a dictionary.
That is pride, you dumb fuck.

"pride | prīd | noun1 a feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired: the team was bursting with pride after recording a sensational victory | he takes great pride in his appearance. • a person or thing that arouses a feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction: the swimming pool is the pride of the community. 2 consciousness of one's own dignity: he swallowed his pride and asked for help. • the quality of having an excessively high opinion of oneself or one's importance: the sin of pride. 3 [often with modifier] confidence and self-respect as expressed by members of a group, typically one that has been socially marginalized, on the basis of their shared identity, culture, and experience: the bridge was lit up in rainbow colors, symbolic of LGBT pride | a celebration of Latino pride | the underlying theme of the song is black pride. • a public event, typically involving a parade, held to celebrate LGBT identities, culture, and experience: I went to pride as a teenager before I was ready to come out. 4 literary the best state or condition of something; the prime: in the pride of youth. 5 a group of lions forming a social unit."

You're obviously feeling pretty full of yourself, because nobody here asked to see the shit.
If you're such a "sin free follower of (insert your god of choice here)" you'd likely tend to keep to yourself, and not announce your "righteousness" to the whole (FAL) world .

Seriously man.
You need to find some help.