• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Eventually U are going to die with UR useless Vanity & Satanic Pride. U will NEVER be remembered, NO one will & Oblivion is UR future in this planet

TedMckay

FALaholic #
Stop the bleeding!! End it now !! Let’s take up a collection and buy this gunslinger some Ak’s !! Let’s get him so focused on Ak’s that he jumps ship within a week. We owe him to the AK files they deserve each other. Let’s try answering all his questions or statements with Ak47 or variant jargon.

Trypcil

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Quite frankly I find his posts entertaining, as I did RSS's and many others I've forgotten about, who've slipped into the memory hole of life! Or, maybe it's the reactions to the 'stimuli' which are actually more fun! Mosc' by avatar, might alluded to his trauma - if we care about our Vets, we might want to entertain them - they gave up something, especially those who can't deal with their experiences - some just aren't equipped but they served! Had they not, would they also have grown up 'affected'? Who knows - it's who cares! So I will cut him some slack!

MOS11C

FALaholic #
I'm already dead...

⚰

Actually, we all are.

We're all surrounded by DEATH. WE come into this World DEAD.
We stink of Death. We are born with a deadly disease: death.
Our body starts to die the moment we are conceived.

That is the miracle of having made it to today and being alive every day.

That GOD grant us His INFINITE GRACE every second of the day
for a reason.

At least that is what a TRUE CHRISTIAN should communicate
to this dead World. That in this kingdom of darkness and death there
is still a light shining over every one, sinner and righteous, evil and saint.
The light shined by our Lord Jesus two thousand years ago.

-
-
-
-

MOS11C

FALaholic #
It did not stopped at EVE's condemnation of DEATH.

Women commit today the most heinous and serious crime to man and GOD there is:
aborting MURDERING of an innocent defenseless life....they do it
thousands of times a day in this country and like nothing.

There are many murders of adults. Most of the people who are killed are bad people anyways. They are all sinners. But babies are not evil sinners yet.

To kill a child in cold blood when the child does not deserve it one has to have the most EVIL heart in this Universe.

There is a reason why we have kids....and it's not merely to populate the planet nor to
continue the species.....the reason comes from above, and only TRUE CHRISTIANS know what that is.

-
-
--

Last edited:

Ironhandjohn

FALaholic #
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

FP1201

FALaholic #
Never.

We are nothing.

You can leave junk and books about you to your descendants, but eventually
Oblivion is our future in this planet.

When you die you will take your meaningless Vanity with ya......LOL

-
-
-
-
ALL our corporal bodies will die eventually, and how well or long you're remembered is dependent on what you did with your Life and the lives of others.....reminds me of a quote "If today was my last day, the Body count would be fucking astounding."

moonbat60

FALaholic #
The whole problem here is: MOS11C is a legend in his own mind, and on several occasions he just tries to stir the soup
with his so-called religious blabbering.

He is probably not any more religious than my dog and he uses the religious blabber as a vehicle to not just get his
point across (whatever point that will be) , but mostly to make himself look more important.

Maybe he did not sleep in the bible study group at his church after all, but I doubt it.

MOS11C

FALaholic #
And those who think, not only that there are people right now in heaven, but that somehow they are looking down at them or have any conscience of this World then they are one of the biggest idiots there is.

Actually, this believe is just part of their immense VANITY
that will condemn them.

-
--

Last edited:

MOS11C

FALaholic #
Because NOBODY will give a shit after you die.
If you think that's not so then it's just your EGO and VANITY talking......LOL
Sorry, that's the truth.

-
-
-
-

MOS11C

FALaholic #

When I was young and LOST I used to listen to all kinds of (what I thought were) nice songs.

But as I got old and discovered the TRUTH and grew into the Gospel I realized that those
songs were just lyrics of man loving himself.
Because the ONLY love that man is capable of feeling is for Himself.

Now when I accidentally listen to one of them I feel petty for me and the people who
made a career writing, producing and singing them.....I guess they had to put food

on their tables anyway they could.

Would've been nice if songs were produced about the Glory and Love of Jesus Christ. Which is the ONLY TRUE LOVE that
has ever existed and shown in this Temporary Universe.

-
--
-

IronHamster

FALaholic #
Nobody will remember me, but, on the bright side, nobody will remember how mean I was to anyone either so I count that as a win, if it turns out to be true.

MOS11C

FALaholic #
56 Million people die every year.

There have been about 107 Billion people who have ever lived.
7 Billion are alive.

NO ONE REMEMBERS not even 1% of the 100 Billion people who have die. NO ONE.

They don't even know them....nor their descendants.

There is only one that is remembered and always will be: Jesus Christ.

-
-
-
-

Last edited:

IronHamster

FALaholic #
[QUOTE="MOS11C, post: 5135478,

There is only one that is remembered and always will be: Jesus Christ.[/SIZE][/B]

[/QUOTE]

Jesus is a Greek derivation of Joshua, meaning "God with us." Since I am God, I will be remembered until people stop using the name Jesus. I don't like this. I just wish people would forget I ever existed and move on.