• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Eventually U are going to die with UR useless Vanity & Satanic Pride. U will NEVER be remembered, NO one will & Oblivion is UR future in this planet

MOS11C

FALaholic #
Eve introduce DEATH to mankind with the first sin: Vanity.
She was a major clusterfk.
Just look at the most evil and corrupt people in Congress: Females.

The ignored Felicia did not agree the preaching of GOD's Word because in his/her OPINION it's better to preach the "loving" part of the Gospel ONLY.
He/she desire for limiting GODs Word was pure Vanity and self-love of the
Felicia in question.

So, Still today, even here in this Thread, sin occurs when we allow our own opinions to trump God’s Word.

When vanity rules us, God does not.

When God rules us, vanity has to go.

...so it went to Ignore list.....LOL

-
-

-

Last edited:

CeltofMissouri

Mug Rooster
FALaholic #
Eve was the worse sinner in the history of humanity. And in the center of her evil was rooted her Vanity.

Eve saw that the forbidden fruit was beautiful, tasty, and appealing, and vanity began to stir within her.
The desire for pleasure and personal promotion displaced God in her heart.
-
-
-
What about Lilth were does she fit in? :)

Last edited:

RJCapt

FALaholic #
What I'm doing is Preaching the Word of GOD(Ecclesiastes 1)
...which BTW, Ecclesiastes is about a Preacher preaching GOD's Word.

...and what you are "attempting" to do is to silence my preaching
of the eclclesiastes preaching the Word of GOD thru His Preacher.

For that Doubly satanic mindset:

<< Another GOD-hating Felicia Added to MOS11C Ignored List >>

-
-
-
-
Here we go again…..

First of all, you are not “preaching” the word of God. You’re spouting off with your opinions on things you apparently know very little about. You’re like a caricature of everything that’s wrong with Christianity today (and there’s plenty wrong with it, it doesn’t need that kind of help). Your hypocrisy is manifest in you, in that virtually every thread you start is an attempt to bring glory unto yourself (look at me! See how cool I am????) and then you rail against “vanity” in others. You remind me of this passage:

Luke 18:10-14 KJV
[10] Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. [11] The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. [12] I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. [13] And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. [14] I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Your exegesis of scripture is phenomenally poor. Eve was not the “worst” sinner in the Bible see:

Genesis 3:17 KJV
[17] And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

The point being that while Eve did sin, she was deceived by the serpent, but when Adam sinned, he knew what he was doing and therefore his punishment was greater. See also:

Romans 5:17-18 KJV
[17] For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) [18] Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Not sure why you tend to hate women, the Bible doesn’t support that at all.

Please, stop this nonsense. Stop with the self righteous condemnation of others. Study the Word, turn from whatever false teachings you may be subjecting yourself to and turn to Him.

1 John 2:9-11 KJV
[9] He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. [10] He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. [11] But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

Jesus taught us His gospel and the word gospel is literally translated as “the good news”. Love Him, seek Him and love others, yes even (or especially) those who are still in darkness.

Pete

RJCapt

FALaholic #
It would still be interesting to know your take on Lilth though.

Adam's first wife? Mythical figure? Etc.
He won’t respond, at least in my experience dealing with him, he doesn’t do well with questions. But I’m happy to respond if that’s okay.

I understand the person of “Lilith” to be a myth. I’m not Jewish so I don’t know all the particulars of her origin. Probably has something to do with what may be seen as inconsistencies between Genesis 1 and 2. I’ve never found them to be inconsistent with each other, but I can certainly see why one would. So if we look at:
Genesis 1:27 KJV
[27] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And then look at:

Genesis 2:21-22 KJV
[21] And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; [22] And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

It “may” appear (to some) that there was a woman created in chapter 1 (Lilith), and then another woman created in chapter 2 (Eve). I don’t see that as the case at all. Chapter 2 is simply expounding on what took place in chapter 1.

Now, I’m no biblical scholar and there’s plenty of things going on in Genesis that I don’t fully understand, but since Lilith isn’t mentioned anywhere else (anywhere at all actually) I don’t waste my time trying to deal with that. See the following:

1 Timothy 1:4 KJV
[4] Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

1 Timothy 4:7 KJV
[7] But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

2 Timothy 4:4 KJV
[4] And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Titus 1:14 KJV
[14] Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

2 Peter 1:16 KJV
[16] For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

The character of Lilith on Cheers was a little too uptight for my tastes as well…..

Pete

Ironhandjohn

FALaholic #
He won’t respond, at least in my experience dealing with him, he doesn’t do well with questions. But I’m happy to respond if that’s okay.

I understand the person of “Lilith” to be a myth. I’m not Jewish so I don’t know all the particulars of her origin. Probably has something to do with what may be seen as inconsistencies between Genesis 1 and 2. I’ve never found them to be inconsistent with each other, but I can certainly see why one would. So if we look at:
[27] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And then look at:

[21] And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; [22] And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

It “may” appear (to some) that there was a woman created in chapter 1 (Lilith), and then another woman created in chapter 2 (Eve). I don’t see that as the case at all. Chapter 2 is simply expounding on what took place in chapter 1.

Now, I’m no biblical scholar and there’s plenty of things going on in Genesis that I don’t fully understand, but since Lilith isn’t mentioned anywhere else (anywhere at all actually) I don’t waste my time trying to deal with that. See the following:

[4] Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

[7] But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

[4] And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

[14] Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

[16] For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

The character of Lilith on Cheers was a little too uptight for my tastes as well…..

Pete

FAL freek

FALaholic #

And then look at:

Pete
expand...
This!!!!

Pretty much feel the same way every time I read one of his self righteous sermons, and I'm a Christian. Not to be rude but this guy has some serious psychological trauma that he hasn't dealt with, perhaps his hatred for women is the cause of his trauma. Whatever the cause is he has a real problem dealing with the world around him.

As for Lilith, yeah heard pretty much the same thing you stated, she's only a theory. In addition she was hypothesized by Jewish theologians to explain the people Cain was talking about that might slay him for transgression.

Ironhandjohn

FALaholic #
This!!!!

Pretty much feel the same way every time I read one of his self righteous sermons, and I'm a Christian. Not to be rude but this guy has some serious psychological trauma that he hasn't dealt with, perhaps his hatred for women is the cause of his trauma. Whatever the cause is he has a real problem dealing with the world around him.

As for Lilith, yeah heard pretty much the same thing you stated, she's only a theory. In addition she was hypothesized by Jewish theologians to explain the people Cain was talking about that might slay him for transgression.
Matthew 7:22 comes to mind whenever I read his diatribes. It was really nice to read his drunken ranting about my ‘dirty godless worthless’ ancestors, before that one went away suddenly.

Last edited:

CeltofMissouri

Mug Rooster
FALaholic #

And then look at:

Pete
Thanks sir, I appreciate your reply and good evening to you.

moonbat60

FALaholic #
Eventually you are going to die with ur Vanity..And will NEVER be remembered....NO one will be remembered and Oblivion is your future in this planet.

You won’t be remembered either, MOS11C.

All we are is dust in the wind....