• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

DR-200 Pistol Grips - Will Update if I can get any more

s0b3

FALaholic #
April 17, 2024 - It's been a fun 12+ years in being able to bring these to you guys. My molder always been a little flaky but now is unreachable. If I'm able to make contact or find someone else to make them to the same quality and standard at a reasonable price I'll let you guys know. It's been great knowing that I helped play a small part in debanning hundreds of woos. When I first started this, I think I did maybe 40 and was concerned I was going to be stuck with some. Since the first batch, hundreds have been made and sold. I wish I could keep it going. For those that bought them, I had a few where the grip screw angle had to be adjusted slightly but never a single complaint. Not one has broke that I know of. Enjoy fellas. More woo support exist today than ever before.

Pictures of the different styles below.

Each handmade in the US. Counts as 922r compliant part.

HK Style Molded Grip, Factory Grip

Installation Instructions

it's a bit tricky, i usually have to attach the grip and hold the rifle upright, use a magnetic tipped screwdriver to hold the nut in place and drop the bolt down from the top until it grabs the threads and then tighten.

The nut goes from the bottom. The bolt drops down from the receiver into the grip.

Last edited:

mp

FALaholic #
Count me in for one...

I have an original K1 grip if he needs the outer profile. Inside stuff is different on DR-200 grip.

s0b3

FALaholic #
mp said:
Count me in for one...

I have an original K1 grip if he needs the outer profile. Inside stuff is different on DR-200 grip.
cool i have a spare dr-200 grip i'm going to send him to copy. i have an early one without the text on the grip.

s0b3

FALaholic #
Re: Curious

jeepinjoe said:
Just a curious question s0b3, what is the minimum that the molder will do a run? Thanks Joe:D
he won't entertain anything less than 20. if we can get a commitment for 15-18, i'll place the order. i'll sell the spares on gunbroker for people who need them but aren't members here.

we probably don't have enough interest to get an order larger than 20 so it doesn't look like we'll get a price break either.

jeepinjoe

FALaholic #
Would you mind if I go to other websites such as DRP, Uzitalk, Valmet.org, etc. to see if anybody else would be willing to get in the deal or just direct them here. Joe

s0b3

FALaholic #
jeepinjoe said:
Would you mind if I go to other websites such as DRP, Uzitalk, Valmet.org, etc. to see if anybody else would be willing to get in the deal or just direct them here. Joe
sure thing. i posted on DRP already but they don't get much traffic. appreciate it.

jeepinjoe

FALaholic #
s0b3, I placed a message on the DR200 yahoo group and a couple of people showed interest in the group buy. Hopefully more people get on board on a good deal. Joe

h8pvmnt

FALaholic #
I am a long time member here but seldom post, got the heads up on this from the DR200 Yahoogroups which i moderate. I really dont like the new offereing from Ace so please Count me in for 2.

MW In AZ

s0b3

FALaholic #
good news guys. i sent my original off for the mold. there's enough interest for the molder to do a run. i'll post pics once i get them back. i tried to get a price break but the next price break point was at 50 or 100 units, i can't put that kind of money up front not knowing when these will sell.

everyone on this list will have one to their name and i should have a few extras for anyone that didn't see this thread or on other forums.