• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Dont buy from kiko auction today

Armsdad

FALaholic #
Fal and L1a1 Lowers are not regulated, no ffl required..these folks say it has to go through an ffl and they can't ship it. But you can buy gun parts from them as long as it don't have a trigger in it. ?? Lol whatever . If you were to win a bid with a trigger in the lot, or a fal lower. It would be a huge cluster fug ever getting it. Just tryin save sombody the headache of bidding and finding out after they have your money.

Flypaper

The Craftsman
Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Fal and L1a1 Lowers are not regulated, no ffl required..these folks say it has to go through an ffl and they can't ship it. But you can buy gun parts from them as long as it don't have a trigger in it. ?? Lol whatever . If you were to win a bid with a trigger in the lot, or a fal lower. It would be a huge cluster fug ever getting it. Just tryin save sombody the headache of bidding and finding out after they have your money.
My local gun shop has been taking the number off the trigger housing for transfers on every FAL I have through them. If the lower doesn’t have a number, then they use the upper number. :ROFLMAO:
One time I bought a Sig SG 551 upper, they just handed it to me and wouldn’t transfer it…
After a while, you quit arguing with them…

Armsdad

FALaholic #
I got a box of parts one time they tried to do checks on tthe lowers after I told them it wasn't so, then the gov back ground check people told them over the phone Still charged me 10 bux. Bastards. But also got a box of parts at same auction that should of been ran. I wanted some of that stuff today from this auction but all the lots I want have stuff with triggers. Lol. And they won't ship stuff with triggers. So whatever. At work and don't have to prove them wrong. Even then they probably wouldn't ship stuff. Seen some g3 lowers and l1a1 and fal lowers. All different lots. Somebody bidding will have a fun time with all that once they find out. G3 lowers don't even have numbers at all. Lol . Be some gun chit there , theyl go nuts with those..