• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Do we have a old Smith pic thread?

squid8286

FALaholic #
I just bought this off of GB. I have a pristine pair of 28s (1964 6'' and 1975 4" respectively.) This one is a '66 model. It's still in decent shape, but not perfect, so I am gonna use it as my "woods gun." It should reliably be able to drop anything in the Southeastern US if the need arises. I haven't shot it yet. This is one of the GB pics, but at least it's in my possession now. I love the subdued look of the Model 28.
67 Mod 28 Left.jpg

Bladewurk

FALaholic #
just picked up a 1977 Model 19-4 Combat Magnum 2.5 inch.
Round butt under the rubber which will be replaced with wood or “Ivory”.
ETA: new pic with some wood stocks, it’s not perfect but not as bad as it looks (my camera lens is cracked)
I gotta stop buying these old shooters but man I love em.
IMG_0932.jpeg
IMG_0983.jpeg

Last edited: