• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Digital Odometer Correction

ByronF

FALaholic #
Anyone set up to do it? Replacing the idiot cluster on my Cherokee. If not too expensive would like to keep tracking original miles.

Invictus77

1C16:13 - J1:9
Staff member
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I needed a new instrument cluster on my '03 F350 a couple of years ago. Sadly a new one was unobtanium for over a year but I finally found a place that could repair the original with a quick turnaround. This is my farm truck that gets less than 2,000 miles per year. Think of the advantage if I did get a new one and sold the truck in few years.

Thirty year old F350 with only 15,000 miles on the odometer ;)

ByronF

FALaholic #
After 20 yr there is no issue with mess g with odometer, or such is my understanding. It's worth $50 to keep my current mileage, but I doubt I'll find someone to do it for that.

easttex

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Most places can usually program them up, but usually can't program them down. It opens up the possibility for odometer fraud if they can program them down