• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

DEAL ALERT - some queer looking pistol - STEYR C9-A2

Possum_Life

FALaholic #
Pistol came today. So did the extra mags and Galco holster I bought from the Steyr site. The pistol is a little different looking, but fits my hand well. Mags drop free even when empty. The Galco holster is nice and was on sale for $69. Just a friction fit molded leather belt holster with no other retention, but it appears to be well made and fits the pistol nicely. Choice of black or brown leather. I’m pleased so far but will need to give the Steyr a range workout. IMG_0945.jpeg IMG_0948.png

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Pistol came today. So did the extra mags and Galco holster I bought from the Steyr site. The pistol is a little different looking, but fits my hand well. Mags drop free even when empty. The Galco holster is nice and was on sale for $69. Just a friction fit molded leather belt holster with no other retention, but it appears to be well made and fits the pistol nicely. Choice of black or brown leather. I’m pleased so far but will need to give the Steyr a range workout. View attachment 391333 View attachment 391334

Let us know how it runs, actually starting to grow on me. ;) (y)

Possum_Life

FALaholic #
The Steyr site has spare firing pins, extractors, recoil assemblies, and sights. I don’t see this model listed for sale on the Bereli site anymore. Another similar model is on sale for $375.

hokey45

FALaholic #

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
I've worked so much overtime lately trying to pay for Gary's "deal alets" that I fell asleep at the desk reading this thread. Deal alet my a$$. I'm tired, leave me alone and stay off my lawn.

Leland

I've found, if I pick up a hammer and hit myself in the head three times, hard, before following along with Gary, AKA, @W.E.G ,,,, that once clarity returns, I've forgotten why I hit myself, and also the latest "deal" alert he posts.

The man is a corrupter, plying on innocent and developing minds.