• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

DEAL ALERT - some queer looking pistol - STEYR C9-A2

W.E.G.

FAL Files Administrator
FALaholic #
I occasionally stumble across reviews of these.

Everybody who reviews them seems to really like them.

They look queer to me.

Its made by some company called "Steyr"
Never heard of 'em. Probably a bunch of fags.

Anyhow, cheapest they go on GoneBroker right now looks like $400

The vendor is "Bereli" sounds like Benelli - probably should wait for Turkey to copy it.
Now selling for $300

And here's "Honest Outlaw" (seems like an alright guy) doing his review

queer pistol.jpg

Last edited:

FAL4888

Contributor
FALaholic #
Looks like a great deal. I had the old school Steyr M40 which was horrid. Odd angle in the hand and nasty recoil. Probably a combo of the round and the way the gun was designed. That looks a lot more ergonomic.

W.E.G.

FAL Files Administrator
FALaholic #
Any time you are looking at a "good deal" on an unfamiliar pistol, price of magazines can be an issue.

They proud of them here:

Untitled.jpg

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Any time you are looking at a "good deal" on an unfamiliar pistol, price of magazines can be an issue.

They proud of them here:

View attachment 388888

The joys of buying a limited production any firearm, the damn gold plated mags to feed it.

1911, BHP, Glock will do everything needed to be done, and mags are everywhere, and cheap.

Speednsnake

FALaholic #
The joys of buying a limited production any firearm, the damn gold plated mags to feed it.

1911, BHP, Glock will do everything needed to be done, and mags are everywhere, and cheap.
The real fun starts when those gold plated mags and spare parts get discontinued while you were looking the other way.
Then you're just stuck with what you've got.

RIP .40 P99c. Your single spare mag, rear sight retainer, and I, have failed you.

Last edited:

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
The real fun starts when those gold plated mags and spare parts get discontinued while you were looking the other way.
Then you're just stuck with what you've got.

RIP .40 P99c. Your single spare mag, rear sight retainer, and I, have failed you.

I've never seen anyone with one of those ever.

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #

ByronF

FALaholic #

hokey45

FALaholic #
"This factory pistol magazine is compatible with the Steyr A2 MF model ONLY. Available with a 17 round capacity for 9mm."
I'm not sure why they say that. The A1 Mags work in both the 1st gen M9 and A2 model and the A2 mags work in both also. Don't have an A1 pistol to test, maybe it's different. The mags have different witness holes and different base plates but for me they are interchangeable. The A1 has the black follower and the A2 orange:

1709402512617.jpeg

1709402611149.jpeg