• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Dan Wesson .41 mag

Armsdad

FALaholic #
Father in law passed away a couple yrs. Ago. I bought his .41 magnum with 6 boxes of ammo. Only time I remember it being shot was once here on our homemade range. We shot a few rounds then got to b.s ing, he forgot to put his ear protection back on. Fired a round and busted his ear drum . It was put back in the safe till I recently bought it from my mother in law. Im thinking when he got it it was either in a wood or styrofoam box. May of had an extra barrel that was shorter also. Can anybody confirm what they came with??? I need to look around their house and try to find the box. Im sure he would of kept it. I didnt measure the barrel yet but thinkin its "6 or longer.

K. Funk

Retired Metallurgist
Platinum Contributor
FALaholic #
I believe the .41 Mag was called the Model 41. It did come in the "Pistol Pac" with the extra barrel and I believe individual barrels were available as well. The Pistol Pac came with a 6" and 8" in a case with an extra grip and the barrel wrench. 4, 6, 8, and 10 inch barrels were available.

krf