• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Dallas Market Hall Gun Show

Status

DABTL

FALaholic #
Prices higher than ever.

One Imbel kit. Paintball found it. Cracked pistol grip, cracked handguards and otherwise unissued condition Chilean FAL. $229 for the kit. No other FAL kits in sight.

One Izzy LB short barrel preban $1500.

FR8=$350 Century Frankenfal=$675 SW3=$1065
Primo Johnson Rifle=$3500 03A3=495 M1=$750
1919A4=$8900+tripod FAL mags used $9

Big sale on tx-fnfal hats at sledgehammer's table.

Tex

FALaholic #
Saw so many things I wanted that I just didn't buy a thing.
Savage Tactical NIB in .308........$379
Walther PP.32 VG-EX .........$289
Blonde in hot pants...........OOPS!!!!
Ammo.....well I guess I'll just let the UPS guy carry it for me! ;)

sledgehammer

FALaholic #
I'm more of a brunette man myself, not that I ever look. I really enjoyed the company that I kept today. What could be better than guns and friends. Sorry I missed ya when you left, Paintball. I hope you all had a safe trip home. Let's get some tables together next show.

paintballmagnet

FALaholic #
I really enjoyed meeting some more of the Texas contingent! All of you have really made me feel welcome down your way! The Texas FN-Fal caps I bought while there are something I'm really proud to own and wear.
Sledgehammer, The wife came back a little early, so I had to book. Appreciate the seat and the help with the barrels!
I can also confirm that Bill has no horns and seems to be a nice guy (If you can overlook the Lawyer occupation)
:D I'll try to make another show and perhaps one of your shoots if possible.
Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

Mike D.

FALaholic #
I picked up two FALs the walked in and that "well used" Izzy wood was on my table. It is still available if anyone wants it. Thanks Randy for all your advise. We have some work to do. That second gun needs timing and a general "going over" but I think the price was OK. I didn't see too much in the show to get excited about but it was great to meet everyone at the meeting. I hope to see everyone on the 7th at Gibson's. This time I should be able to stay longer and get some of the refreshments!

Scott S

FALaholic #
I made the show this weekend, though it was for only two hours late Sunday. Many empty tables by the time we arrived. Where was sledgehammer's table? I looked for an FAL-related table but didn't see one, though I'll admit I didn't have time to walk the aisles slow enough.

If I make the Thanksgiving weekend show I'll look for the Texas FAL contingent then.

Status