• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Custom Leather

badzero

FALaholic #
I been scoping out KYDEX sheets big enough to make one for my COLD STEEL “Magnum Kukri”

The suppled stiff cordura sheath with snaps is really very decent. But slow to deploy, and very awkward to re-sheath.

DAMN, those kydex sellers are proud of those kydex sheets any larger than Sharpie!

The Cold Steel Kukri is actually smaller than Denzel’s blade. But 100 whacks against the invasive Russian olive trees at the range, and my arm feels like Gumby.

View attachment 368683
You can buy it by the sheet here, the stuff in the link works about the same as regular kydex but isn’t as cold sensitive

W.E.G.

FAL Files Administrator
FALaholic #
You can buy it by the sheet here, the stuff in the link works about the same as regular kydex but isn’t as cold sensitive

Thanks for that link!

AFeod

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Everything looks fantastic!

I would be interested in a belt as well as a couple single stack 1911 mag holders.

Also, I will soon be in the market for a chest rig for BFR… let me know please.

lew

FALaholic #