• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Couple Cz rimfires

nightschneider

Contributor
FALaholic #
Very nice

I’m always on the prowl for a 453 in HMR...no luck yet

the 455 and 457s have been doing the job very well in the mean time.

I don’t know why their rimfire line isn’t more popular...best value I’m aware of. Mine all shoot waaaaay above they price tag.
One more 457 has joined since this pic...they will multiply on their own

Attachments:

ftierson

FALaholic #
Very nice rifles...

The very best buy I ever made on a 'CZ' rifle was the Norinco JW-15 that I picked up like new for $50. It's a fantastic shooter.

I actually think that it shoots as well as the couple of .22LR CZ-452s that I have (and they shoot exceedingly well)... :)

Forrest

J. Armstrong

Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #

tac-40

Moderator, Armed Curmudgeon
Staff member
FALaholic #
My first CZ rimfire was a "Soviet Training rifle". They came in on the surplus rifles dump from Eastern Europe a few years back. Price was bout $150, so I took the chance. The one received was a BRNO Number 1. The only work I had to do was repair the changes made to the fire control group to make it simulate the AK spongy trigger. I had to braze a spacer on the adjustment screw to add back the metal they removed. With a scope, I can hit a 2 inch dot at 100 yards all day long. After that one, I found a used CZ 455 in .22 WMR for not much more. That thing can really reach out and touch something. After my first range trip, I felt comfortable with the ability to take out coyotes at 300 yards with it.