• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Corvus mag release installed

Douglas S Graham

FALaholic #
Super easy install. Nicely made , first quality. Feels much better than factory. I DO realize that it isn't necessary, but I have everything else ( except the charging handle) replaced, so, what the heck. If you have excess funds, I would really recommend this one, and the case deflector. Watched a video of a guy shooting both right and left handed, because of the case deflector install. Interesting..........

SWOHFAL

FALaholic #
Don't bother buying the CD charging handle - Manticore's folding switchback is better, IMO. Mine is still in the bag because of how finicky the install looked and the small size wasn't an improvement, just the ability to change position. I do like their deflector and mag release, though the other Austrian firm making the same uses polymer for both and I feel that's actually tougher than aluminum and doesn't show the wear Al does after impact/abrasion.

OldLawman

Contributor
FALaholic #
Super easy install. Nicely made , first quality. Feels much better than factory. I DO realize that it isn't necessary, but I have everything else ( except the charging handle) replaced, so, what the heck. If you have excess funds, I would really recommend this one, and the case deflector. Watched a video of a guy shooting both right and left handed, because of the case deflector install. Interesting..........
Love mine. The only place I could find mine was through Steyr USA, who always listed it as out of stock I finally called them, and they switched me back to someone who checked the shelf and found what was the last one (at the time).