• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Cool Picture Thread

Danziger

FALaholic #
I'll take the Coyote 5.0 over the anemic low compression 351w from the 80's any day, for something I'm actually going to drive regularly.
But actually i would have gone the opposite direction with a 289 hypo with a mild cam a mid rise Offenhauser with a 650 holley and a mallory duel point. I had that setup in a 67 Bronco.

meltblown

FJB
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
But actually i would have gone the opposite direction with a 289 hypo with a mild cam a mid rise Offenhauser with a 650 holley and a mallory duel point. I had that setup in a 67 Bronco.
Maybe in a 67 but don't get. Never been a ford guy. The setup in the pic looks decent. Similar to LS swaps in GM. I've studied a lot of cars. Everything from 72 to 92 or so is complete shit with motors making good power

Danziger

FALaholic #
Maybe in a 67 but don't get. Never been a ford guy. The setup in the pic looks decent. Similar to LS swaps in GM. I've studied a lot of cars. Everything from 72 to 92 or so is complete shit with motors making good power
I agree 100% with you . You went to the future and i went to the past. Im a Ford guy but those full sized Broncos just couldn’t cut it too heavy and got stuck in the woods all the time.😜

Danziger

FALaholic #

Attachments:

12v71

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Not me, I like what fuel injection and electronic timing control has done for late model engines. Same for the Diesel stuff.