• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Clearing out collection - UPDATED - STG kit, front half, bolts and bolt/carriers, Bren and Uzi kit added. - Additions and More Price Reductions 7/7

R_Shackleford

FALaholic #
Had The Chief over the other day to rummage through my bins and got me inspired to move some of this stuff taking up space in my office. I have no idea how to price some of this stuff so if I'm wildly off, let me know and lets talk. This is the first round of stuff, more to follow later.

STG58 Front End - FN/Belgian barrel, nice bore, could use a clean but good rifling and bright. Gas plug missing its spring and plunger: $550 shipped REDUCED

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image7.jpeg

G1/STG58 Bolts - Belgian made, your choice, $300 shipped. REDUCED

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg

Australian Bolt and Carrier - $300 shipped. REDUCED

image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image6.jpeg

Imbel Bolt and Carrier - Numbers matching - $300 shipped REDUCED

image1.jpeg image0.jpeg

South Africa bolt carrier - UM marked, numbered 241014, EP'd on the side '20079', no RA, but safe to assume Rhodesian. - $65 shipped

image3.jpeg image4.jpeg

South Africa bolt carrier - UM marked then scrubbed off, numbered 226081, EP'd on the side 'RA2500', hard to see RA number in the pics but easier to see in person. - $75 shipped

image5.jpeg image6.jpeg

NOS Argentine bolt carrier - $65 shipped SPF

image7.jpeg

DSA complete Para setup - Surplus HTS, new FCG springs, complete with para carrier, spring and top cover - REDUCED - $500 Shipped

image20.jpeg image21.jpeg

South Africa FAL Grip, Rhodesian paint - $60 shipped each, your choice. Left and middle grip is sold, only right grip is available.

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg

Uzi parts kit - Looks like an unissued kit, top cover still has ink stamps on it, finish is exceptional, its a shame they had to take a torch to it. Receiver may be reweldable by someone with good skill with a TIG, nice sharp markings. Comes with receiver repair section if you are looking to do an easy rebuild. $600 shipped:

image0.jpeg image2.jpeg image1.jpeg

Cleaning out my gun room a bit and selling off some spares or kits I don't think I'm going to build.

COMPLETE Italian MkII Bren kit in 30-06 with a lot of the hard work done, all that is left is the welding. The kit itself is an absolutely beautiful example that looks like it was fired VERY little in its life and more or less lived in storage since it was built some time in the 1950's. Comes with everything pictured, pretty much everything is done except the welding. The receiver has been mostly de-slag'd and the lower slides on freely, the bolt carrier moves freely through the receiver pieces. The receiver cuts are narrow and in very forgiving places, this is about as easy of a reweld as a reweld gets.

LIVE barrel! This is a converted British barrel which is currently the only way to get one of these running. This barrel has been test fired in another running example. A LOT of work went into this barrel to rechamber it into 30-06 and move out the gas block.

Complete Mighty Lime striker setup. Completed striker, spring setup and the machined striker tube are all included. This is the exact setup I am running in my Italian Bren. I have built one of these kits into a live running example, it is an absolute joy to shoot and turns heads like nothing else at the range.

Semi-auto closed bolt conversion work completed. The machine work on the bolt and carrier to convert from FA open bolt configuration to closed bolt semi-auto has been completed. You will weld in the denials during the receiver reweld in the standard location and you will be good to go with the bolt. Two magazines and magazine carrier included along with a reproduction sling. This is everything you need to complete a running example of a very rare Bren in a caliber that is a bit more common than British examples, maybe not 'cheap' to shoot but cheaper than .303. If you ever wanted just a Bren, it would be hard to go wrong with this example. $2,500 shipped.

image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image6.jpeg image7.jpeg image8.jpeg

--------- SOLD Items below for future reference: ---------

Lower #1 - Belgian made, UM marked/scrubbed, RA marked with Oval/X marking with Belgian/UM Oval/X and RA marked carrier, unmarked Belgian bolt of same vintage and Oval/X marked mag. From what i can gather this is all very early Belgian made for South Africa then RA marked. South Africa wood stock, repop buttplate. All together, $1,000 shipped. SOLD

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image6.jpeg image7.jpeg

Lower #2 - Belgian G1 Rhodesian RA marking, lots of paint, complete lower less stock. - $550 shipped SOLD

image8.jpeg image9.jpeg image10.jpeg image11.jpeg

Lower #4 - South Africa, Rhodesian RA marked, complete fire control parts with correct SA grip, no stock or sights. $350 shipped SOLD

image16.jpeg image17.jpeg image18.jpeg image19.jpeg

Rhodesian Mag lot, 4x magazines with paint - $250 shipped for the lot. SOLD

image2.jpeg image3.jpeg

NOS Belgian magazines NIB/NIW - $600 shipped SOLD

image16.jpeg image17.jpeg

Rhodesian top cover - $90 shipped SPF

image4.jpeg image5.jpeg
Complete Imbel lower - Unnumbered. $400 shipped SOLD

image22.jpeg image23.jpeg

NOS Belgian made for Israel bolt and carrier, unfired absolutely virgin parts. Stripped carrier and complete bolt, for anyone who buys this that needs the parts to complete the carrier (rat tail parts), PM me and I will connect you to a private seller with the parts at a very reasonable price. - $400 shipped. SOLD

image18.jpeg image19.jpeg image20.jpeg image21.jpeg image22.jpeg image23.jpeg

"Rhodie" clone parts kit - Imbel NBC barrel and handguards, South Africa everything else. Grenade sight gas plug, RA marked lower, carrier and bolt, light bits of paint here and there, 'R' marked selector. Complete kit with 1 Rhodie mag. $1,900 shipped. SOLD

image6.jpeg image7.jpeg image8.jpeg image9.jpeg image10.jpeg image11.jpeg image12.jpeg image13.jpeg image14.jpeg image15.jpeg

Lower #3 - Belgian G1 Rhodesian RA marking, no paint, complete lower less stock - $500 shipped SOLD

image12.jpeg image13.jpeg image14.jpeg image15.jpeg

BGS lower - Complete fire control group, I assume the stock is Izzy. $275 shipped SOLD

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg

Last edited: