• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Christians: Embrace Your Suffering and Persecution..Historically Persecution has Accomplished the Purposes and Plan of GOD & Salvation

MOS11C

FALaholic #

Historically the Gospel went to the World because believers and preachers were Persecuted.
Preaching...as a result of Persecution...and Persecution as a result of Preaching....led to Salvation.

We shouldn't be eager to be persecuted nor create situation where we get persecuted.
No need to strife for it...but we should not fear it.
We need to expect it...and We need to EMBRACE it.

Spread the Word....GOD's Word.

-
-
-
-

Last edited:

MOS11C

FALaholic #
Stay courageous and bold...and continue to proclaim the truth, which is in Scriptures.
Specially in the midst of this craziness.

God will use persecution to achieve his divine purpose.
Don't let the current corrupt culture silence you.

-
-
-
-

MOS11C

FALaholic #
In this country devotees of immorality persecute the Church of Christ.
Those who exercise freedom of sin hate Christianity and Christians.
They hate GOD, they hate Scripture and hate those who hold Scripture.
Not only liberals but conservatives. In all sides of the Spectrum.

I found more God haters and Christian haters in our own political platform.
I can only feel compassion and petty for them.

-
-
-

Last edited:

MOS11C

FALaholic #
Christian persecution comes from individuals. One individual, or person, can persecute
someone only because of that person's Christian belief.
Persecution can come from groups, like BLM, lgbtq, pro choice/murder.
It could come from government. Like our House of Representatives
and superior courts denying churches to open.

-
-
-

MOS11C

FALaholic #
They persecuted Christ and His followers and the followers of the followers.
All the way to today. So we're in very good company.

This persecution started by the Jewish leaders to the Apostles and anyone associated with them.
Big mistake....Since this led to spread the Word like they did not anticipate.....LOL

-
-
-
-

Last edited:

MOS11C

FALaholic #
Persecution was the thing that scattered the missionary effort all over the World.
GOD is genius!!!!!

Saul was behind the murder of preacher Stephen.
But it wasn't the martysism of Stephen that created one of the biggest missionary ever
but the conversion of the murderer Saul.

...and as retribution Saul suffered his entire life the same suffering as Stephen.

Amazing story!!!!!

-
-
-
-

Last edited:

MOS11C

FALaholic #
What the democrats/marxists/communists/globalists biggest fear is not
capitalism, conservatism, freedom nor individualism.....
....what they fear the most is Christianity. They are terrified of it.

Because absolutely everything they target, attack, abolish and try to destroy
are the "stuff" that GOD built into individuals and societies to stop evil.

-
-
-

goon

FALaholic #
Since I'm on Ignore I'll just post it .. You're friggin' CRAZY AS A LOON .. :rolleyes: .. But preach on brother .. !!

You're only preaching to yourself ..
I don’t think anyone here has persecuted him. You can’t pick a fight then claim someone persecuted you. I’ve also never been gearing up for the range and texted my buddies “hope we run into a pastor out there so we can persecute him!”

Sometimes LDS or Jehovah’s Witnesses approach me and I decline their invitations. Doesn’t mean I wish them ill - just that each person’s faith is his own concern. I have shot with pastors at a hunting camp and at the range. But if a stranger approached me with a sermon at a range during my limited time available there, I’d wave him off too.

MOS11C

FALaholic #
Christian Brothers:

in Mathew:
"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you,
and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.

Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven,
for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

-
-
--

Last edited:

MOS11C

FALaholic #
It was granted to us on behalf of Jesus Christ
not only to believe in Him but to suffer for His sake.

There are times when we suffer, at the hands of the fallen world,
because we are following the will of God. The world hates the gospel.
It hates us. It should and it's expected, as we are not of this corrupt World.
Makes sense.

-
-
-

Last edited:

MOS11C

FALaholic #
If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.
On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters.
Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter.

Don't let their persecution against you run you out of the internet.
Double down like Christ disciples did when they got arrested and beaten.
They were freed and went back to preaching....and got 5,000 more people
preaching with them....

-
-
-

Last edited:

jugrunner

Alpha-Mail
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I don’t think anyone here has persecuted him. You can’t pick a fight then claim someone persecuted you. I’ve also never been gearing up for the range and texted my buddies “hope we run into a pastor out there so we can persecute him!”

Sometimes LDS or Jehovah’s Witnesses approach me and I decline their invitations. Doesn’t mean I wish them ill - just that each person’s faith is his own concern. I have shot with pastors at a hunting camp and at the range. But if a stranger approached me with a sermon at a range during my limited time available there, I’d wave him off too.

I totally agree .. !! .. Lots of good people of many different denominations .. No good muslims anywhere .. They are our sworn enemy and are to be destroyed IMHO .. I also take a dim view of people that use their faith or belief in God to promote their business ..

A few people here (including me) don't agree with this dude preaching here on the files .. It's a personal choice and I'm not judging him .. Just like the BLM and all others this is not the place .. If you want to preach, go to church ..

I'm sure I've pissed a bunch of people off but so be it .. But don't judge me least ye be judged .. I have a strong relationship with God .. My own way .. !!

I don't pray for myself other than to ask God to show me a better way and maybe "Try" to treat others better .. That's the hard one for me .. Not a "turn the other cheek" kinda guy ..

I'm very stingy with my prayers .. Don't pray about every little hill I have to climb .. Just a regular old sinner that's trying to do better .. !!

JohnnyReb

FALaholic #
WEG Allmighty,

I am so sick of his shit that I am allmost ready to ask for a permaban. But FUCK that. Embrace your discomfort.

What will happen when we ban Milo Yiannopoulaos, Gavin McGiness, Alex Jones, Stephan Monlyneux, et al?

Fuck, if you don't spell their names EXACTLY RIGHT they won't even show up. What do you think thats all about?

GOD BLESS the NO ADGENDA Podcast.

GOD BLESS the JOE ROGAN Podcast.

bill3542

FALaholic #
If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters.
Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter.

I've met born-again-Christians in name only.
Saying vile things and offending Christian brothers to show others they are cool
or funny....these people are one of the ones GOD hates the most...
the people who soweth discord among brethren.

Also, those who proclaim to know the Scriptures and that are "christians"
say the most ridiculous things in the Internet.

People who say that you should get out of here and got to the church to preach
have no knowledge of simple and clear commands given by our Lord Jesus
about preaching.
So trying to be cool they are just insinuating other Christians to defy GOD!
These people are hell bound for sure.

-
-
-

I've met born-again-Christians in name only.
Saying vile things and offending Christian brothers to show others they are cool
or funny....these people are one of the ones GOD hates the most...
the people who soweth discord among brethren.

Also, those who proclaim to know the Scriptures and that are "christians"
say the most ridiculous things in the Internet.

People who say that you should get out of here and got to the church to preach
have no knowledge of simple and clear commands given by our Lord Jesus
about preaching.
So trying to be cool they are just insinuating other Christians to defy GOD!
These people are hell bound for sure.

-
-
-
You really gotta stop smoking that cat shit.... it's messing your brain up.

Trypcil

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Mosc - rope yerself in a bit mate, you're coming across a little queer, you know? - a little too missionary in your approach! Proselytizing, is the word - beware, you become what you think you aren't, what you see in others, is in you! We all feel your pain, and the distress thats going on all around etc.... but monitor yourself, step back a little, watch what you doing - be conscious of yourself - plus, the sky ain't falling tomorrow, not this week, maybe in a month or three, when Trump has won again - but you see the Micronova isn't for another 20 years - so, there's nothing to really worry about, 'cos in a Universe of infinite Time, and where size is only a perspective, something like this life will happen again, this is mathematically assured! Be cool dude, stay calm!

goon

FALaholic #
Meh... I suppose the sermons are evidence that the Mods respect free speech. The guy’s personal religious views harm me in no way and have no impact on my bank account.

Trypcil

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Haters, and I have said this before Mosc., really are quite arrogant, which is ignorance of course! - Seriously, to assume such a position, that their very wish be - to exert pain - on Christians, or anyone for that matter(as all lives do matter), is warranted, and not only that - but is moral, under their code of understanding - which of course just exhibits their total loss of the rational, altogether! The metaphor, could quite easily be 'a new Sodom and Gomorrah' approaching.
Currently Xristians are persecuted all over Africa, China, USA,,,etc. . We know china has been quite Stalinist recently, barbaric in their approach to Christians, the muzzies also get the crap squeezed out of them, especially the Yuguires( wiggers) spelling check please - they especially, are getting the hobnailed boot treatment. These Wiggers aren't Mongoloid - they hold European body traits, not mongoloid!!!!

Funny thing is, if you dig into the history of China, in between the two world wars, you will come across Sun Yat-Sen - this guy was a devout Christian, and could've been the cultural leader of China, ie - the Big Cheese - around 1928 he was poisoned by Two guns Morris, his body guard, or so the yarn goes - China could've gone totally Xristian!!!!
It is amazing that so many people are more concerned with social distancing, football, season, nba, and stuff - than to actually read what's going on. People really are quite parochial in their thinking - evil, really does exist, so often it's in the minutia of it all, that's where it resides. Yep someone did turn up the volume, more minutia that usual, and at the parochial level - and I think thats what you're sensing! There is an imbalance in the Spacetime continuum, fersure! Hate/Guilt - go configure!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

MOS11C

FALaholic #
I was hoping he (MOS11C) would flick his knife around like my 5th grade Jamaican class mates,
cut a vein, and bleed out ...
<< JohnnyReb Added to MOS11C Ignore List >>

Brothers,
to those evil spirited who persecute you and wish you death and suffering,
you should wish them a long life in return.

Because it is God's Will that they exist with or without us.
They are serving a very special purpose for GOD's glory.

-

-
-

Last edited:

Trypcil

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Trouble is when you don't defend yourself, they kill you - but yes turn the other cheek! The limit, that is for each of us to define - before a merry hell is unleashed, in exorcisement of that right to self defend - and that also is a sacrifice, so that others may not to have to!

MOS11C

FALaholic #
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.

Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

One of Jesus's brothers said thru the holy Spirit.

-
--
-