• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Butt plugs and other pistols

Pluribus

Testudo Sicario & Mediocris Albus Diaboli
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
It’s not as lurid as you thought.
I’ve been trying to find out what pistols a Glock grip plug will fit. In particularly a Dagger pistol. Brownell’s lists all the different models of Glock that it will fit but I’m not sure if the shape of the grip of the PSA will accommodate one of the plugs made for the Glock like Glock magazines are made to fit the Dagger pistol.

Anyone have a clue?

Gator Monroe

FALaholic #
I just ordered my second Europe Only ( French Military & Police ) OEM Glock Lanyard loop . First one fits perfect in my Gen 3 Glock 22 in the channel that takes the plug . Second one will go on my Glock Gen 3 22 Frame with a TAC SOL 22 LR Conversion unit or a Gen 3 Glock 17 .

Pluribus

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I just ordered my second Europe Only ( French Military & Police ) OEM Glock Lanyard loop . First one fits perfect in my Gen 3 Glock 22 in the channel that takes the plug . Second one will go on my Glock Gen 3 22 Frame with a TAC SOL 22 LR Conversion unit or a Gen 3 Glock 17 .
Cool, cool…
Do you know if they fit the PSA Dagger pistol? They don’t cost much so, I could be the porcine one and buy one to try. If it doesn’t fit the Dagger, I could always buy a Glock for it.

😎

badzero

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
A little dremel work on the plug will probably make it work, it does with the magpul magwells and the p80 frames anyway.

Pluribus

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
A little dremel work on the plug will probably make it work, it does with the magpul magwells and the p80 frames anyway.
Gotcha, I had already given that some thought and decided to go ahead and order one for a Glock 19 through 25. Not sure what generation but, gonna give it a try.
😎

badzero

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Since the grip angle in less than the Glock it’s just the top of the plug part above the captive nut that has to be dremeled, if that makes sense, once that is done they seem to fit as designed.

Pluribus

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Since the grip angle in less than the Glock it’s just the top of the plug part above the captive nut that has to be dremeled, if that makes sense, once that is done they seem to fit as designed.
I laid my PSA on top of a friends Glock 19 and dimensionally they’re fairly close and I did notice the difference in the grip angle in that area you pointed out and that’s kind of what I thought too. I was just observing of course but, I could see where the top of the grip plug will need to be relieved to match that angle and that may be all like you pointed out. Thanks for the heads up.
I ordered from Midway and as they usually do, send all kinds of updates about it being processed and then shipped and then being delivered. I got my notice from them this morning that it was out for delivery so, I’ll see it today sometime.

Pluribus

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Well, not even close. I didn’t remember the brand when I ordered this but it turns out they’re pro mag and it’s listed for a model 17, 19, & 22 pistol. Maybe it’s the wrong generation also. It’s a 2 pak for $7.99 so,….
The search continues.
6E42B509-C331-4EE9-8101-20893FCA14CB.jpeg
31BCEC54-1D83-471B-9902-6F52491A6454.jpeg