• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Bulgarian milled SA-93 7.62x39 rifle, waffle mags FS - FL

Greywolf1

FALaholic #
I have a very good condition Bulgarian SA-93 rifle for sale. 7.62x39 cal, chrome lined barrel, milled receiver. Bought new back in 1994, I believe. 500 rounds through it. VERY accurate - honestly, this is the most accurate AK I have ever shot. The trigger on it is a dream - I recall back when I got it doing some stoning of the trigger contact points and it shows. I don't think you could get a nicer trigger. Bore is minty. Some small scratches here and there and a little wear on surfaces like the iron sights. The stock is the dragunov-style synthetic, but that is easily replaceable.

Comes with 3 mint Bulgarian circle-10 waffle mags, 3 heavy-parked East German (I think) mags, and one 5-round mag.

I'm asking $600 shipped for the package, though I will part it out if I have to. Offers/trades considered as well.

If you buy locally (I am in the Tampa area) I'll throw in approximately 1200 rounds of 7.62x39 ammo for $100 (80 rounds of it is boxer primed, brass case hunting ammo - soft point)

Kobra sight not included - that has been sold.

Last edited: