• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Bsskng001 - liar/cheater - the completed saga (details inside)

7.62mm_NATO

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Glad to see a little retribution for you brother. Can’t stand low life scumbags like this piece of shit and he’s absolutely a low life piece of shit.
Don’t want to get into a rant and get the ban hammer but there’s other ways that you can make them rethink their scumbaggery and on the plus they will always remember it /you to their last day
Glad you’re getting some funds back but he’s still a piece of shit lowlife scumbag
Are you fantasizing about assault and torture again?

raexcct2

Gimp Ex-CCT
FALaholic #
We’ve seen that play out just like that more than once.

Did everyone eventually get all their money and/or parts back from G in Oregon? Before or after the law got involved?

We know M in North Carolina never got clean.

Isn’t there some turd who STILL has someone’s SAR-4800 .223 magazine well insert?

There have been others.

View attachment 372530
It wasn't a SAR-48 .223 magazine insert; it was an AR-15 magazine adapter for the FAL made by Meeper.

Lear70 still hasn't returned it and has blocked all my communications with him. I hope he drops dead and his business burns down to the ground along with his house. I hate liars and thieves.

hkshooter

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Only reason he didn’t take off is because he got pinched and called out on multiple forums. He would have stayed the scumbags course if he wasn’t hounded
Ya think a thief cares anything about how a bunch of internet clowns feel about him? I hardly think so. He knows nobody is coming to get him, nobody knows where he lives, knows he could simply disappear from the forums and the buyer would be fooked. I can't knock you for how you see and feel about the guy. Just don't let him live in your head and try to believe he learned a lesson about being a better person.