• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Bsskng001 - liar/cheater - the completed saga (details inside)

GSAD

FALaholic #
I k
Right off the bat I'd like to make an apology to all those here, especially Artigias. You have absolutely been more than patient. It was never my intention to scam or anything of the sort. But, I did make a mistake and I 110% accept responsibility for it. As of recently I have sold a few things and have accured some money to send back to him and will continue to do so until my debt is paid off. I am not going to sit here and say I was in the right whatsoever, because I wasnt. I completely understand the anger and frustration. I was locked out of my FALfiles account for a bit because I didnt save the password or anything. My fault. I truly am sorry if this has stirred anyone up and upset anyone. I will make this right one way or another.
new you were trouble by your Avatar pic. Very in mature to say the least.

2barearms

Contributor
FALaholic #
You know what else has happened more than once? I call George Gouger (and a list of others) out as a con-artist because I have a nose for such things. Then everyone piles on me - claiming I'm just jealous or whatever. Then years later, when everyone knows what a lowlife piece of shit he is, it's "common knowledge" but still no apologies to me from members and "management" who gave me shit for pointing it out BEFORE everyone got screwed.

George Gouger
Todd Bailey
Todd Grove
Robert Hesse

heck, I've forgotten more than I can remember.

But I talked to Gouger ONCE and knew he was a con. Too bad HongKong3 got fucked by him and management jumped all over HongKong for not being a passive victim.
|
There was also Tony the Gunsmith or some such name.....

Geezah1

FALaholic #
I would like to thank HKshooter for posting that query on BarfCom................

.............that place is lacking in drama and snark, and now they have lotion and snacks as well !

:cool:

( no, I am not a member there, or AKFiles.....as far as I know.)
Is there a link?
I'm having a hard time finding it on Arfcom..

Artigas

FALaholic #
I have received $175 (shows ‘pending’ in my account) in additional payments. I am still owed $450.

Thank you all for your support and for hounding this guy. I truly appreciate it!

I went over to AK Files to check out the goings-on there but they seem to have been deleted. Oh well.

It still boggles my mind that his dealings with others seem to have gone off without a hitch, but hopefully the word gets out for future potential buyers.

para45s

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #

Mbell

FALaholic #
Don’t want to get into a rant and get the ban hammer but there’s other ways that you can make them rethink their scumbaggery and on the plus they will always remember it /you to their last day

Usmc_wyoming

FALaholic #
I have received $175 (shows ‘pending’ in my account) in additional payments. I am still owed $450.

Thank you all for your support and for hounding this guy. I truly appreciate it!

I went over to AK Files to check out the goings-on there but they seem to have been deleted. Oh well.

It still boggles my mind that his dealings with others seem to have gone off without a hitch, but hopefully the word gets out for future potential buyers.
I rarely visit this site, as I am more active on the Akfiles but just know a large group of good members have outed the thief. We have your back and hopefully he will pay in full soon. He keeps calling it a mistake. Its theft.

Story

FALaholic #
He keeps calling it a mistake.
He's a fucktard, plain and simple.

Additional evidence - he thought this post of mine was something to laugh at.

I sincerely doubt you are the first he's fucked with, but you are the first who made a stink about it until he felt pain.

7.62mm_NATO

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
You know what else has happened more than once? I call George Gouger (and a list of others) out as a con-artist because I have a nose for such things. Then everyone piles on me - claiming I'm just jealous or whatever. Then years later, when everyone knows what a lowlife piece of shit he is, it's "common knowledge" but still no apologies to me from members and "management" who gave me shit for pointing it out BEFORE everyone got screwed.

George Gouger
Todd Bailey
Todd Grove
Robert Hesse

heck, I've forgotten more than I can remember.

But I talked to Gouger ONCE and knew he was a con. Too bad HongKong3 got fucked by him and management jumped all over HongKong for not being a passive victim.
https://www.falfiles.com/members/double-g-gunsmithing.983/

https://www.falfiles.com/threads/george-gouger-build-warning.87392/