• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Bolt catch remove/replace

1911Ron

FALaholic #
I seem to have misplaced my Gun plumber gunsmith book and i need to remove and replace my bolt catch on my Imbel Fal, any and all help is appreciated and no I have never removed or replaced one. :unsure:

meltblown

Social Influencer for the Feds
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Unscrew the axis screw on the left side of the magwell. The mag release will come out 1st. Hold on release to keep the spring from flying out. Then pull the pin back until the BHO drops free. Replace by making sure the axis pin is on top of the spring of the BHO. Push in till it is retained, then put the mag release back in with the hole aligned and the spring in place. Use a drop of blue thread locker on the thread.