• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

BOHICA .50 BMG upper

Cofaler

FALaholic #
I fell into a .50. BMG BOHICA upper on a Rock River lower and about 70 rds of GI ball. No optics. I remember when these were a thing several years ago but can't find much on them recently. Anyone have any experience with them? Any opinions on current value?

Utah777

FALaholic #
Yep, I have thieir .50 BMG. 30" Fluted barrel with Stainless Stubborn Mule Lower, works great, kicks like a mule. Years ago a "Kaboom" incident put them out of business. No idea on current value. I fabricated the "FAL" handle above the scope myself.

BoltSide.jpg Gun.jpg UnPainted.jpg OtherSide.jpg