• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Blue Force gear

TenTea

Contributor
FALaholic #
Do you need to carry 6 mags?
If so, Blue Force Gear is well regarded kit.
Better than some Chinese crap, without a doubt.

Other companies making similar might be Blackhawk or Tuff Products.

Colts4me

Banned
FALaholic #
Do you need to carry 6 mags?
If so, Blue Force Gear is well regarded kit.
Better than some Chinese crap, without a doubt.

Other companies making similar might be Blackhawk or Tuff Products.

Looking at it on Blue Forces website it looks thin and flat. I don't need six magazines in particular but as thin and flat as it is I like the option.

3 mags would more than handle my precieved need.

There are many shoulder bags out there but I like the idea of a waist belt.

Thanks for the sites, I will investigate their products.

lew

FALaholic #
BFG is as solid as gear gets. The benefit of the Ten Speed pouches is that they lay flat when not in use, so you can fill it with three mags and have the option for three or whatever else you may need.

Colts4me

Banned
FALaholic #
Item showed up yesterday and it's far better than I expected. Happy that it was made to go under my left arm and every thirty round plus mag fit really good. 20 round mags need a magpul or better bottom plate as they are too short.

While it will hold six mags I think three mags works best because I am old and no longer a hard charger. :unsure:

TenTea

Contributor
FALaholic #
Item showed up yesterday and it's far better than I expected. Happy that it was made to go under my left arm and every thirty round plus mag fit really good. 20 round mags need a magpul or better bottom plate as they are too short.

While it will hold six mags I think three mags works best because I am old and no longer a hard charger. :unsure:
How do FAL/AR10/M14 mags fit?

Colts4me

Banned
FALaholic #
Mine only fits AR and Aug size mags. It's form fit so you don't need flaps or bungees to hold them in.

I will buy their chest rig for my 308 magazines

Their gear is just so flat when nothing is in the pouch, it means the rig is out of your way and there isn't much bulk.

Edited to add, I already have gear but I am getting old and working to reduce the weight of everything, everything.