• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Black Aces lever shotgun

croftonaviation

Living the dream
Contributor
FALaholic #
We had one of there mossberg conversions that we sold break. They were super awesome getting replacement parts out fast and at no charge. Wish I could offer more but their customer service was AAA.

m-14

BANNED-BANNED-BANNED
FALaholic #
When Australia banned semiautomatic rifles they also banned semiautomatic and pump shotguns. I understand that lever action shotguns are still allowed.

I wonder if there's any relation to this.

Outlaw Patriot

FALaholic #
They also make a badass shockwave style shorty shotgun pistol I am looking at. its only 4 plus 1 compared to the Remington vtac13 at 5 plus 1, but a full pound lighter, an inch longer barrel with same OAL, and best of all, a quarter of the price, which nullifies the 'why don't you just do the nfa tax stamp and not overpay for a short barrel' argument with the remington, so it has my interest piqued.

I'd love a first hand report on quality. Maybe I'll let you guys know.

TedMckay

FALaholic #
I have owned two of their shotguns both were great weapons. A bit heavy, they have good communication and customer service. Eric sent me emails and updates. I would buy from them again.

apache c-10

FALaholic #
Just my two cents, but I bought one, the nickel plated one, looked pretty cool. Took it home and shot it with a few different types of ammo, which really shouldn't matter in a lever gun, but it would not eject the empties. Sometimes if I really worked it hard the empty would fall out but could not get it to throw the shell out like it should. Take a look at the "ejector" it's pretty pathetic. I got rid of it and lost about a hun, the dealer called them a few times and could get no response and I got tired of waiting, so good luck if you buy one! Also check out the mag. tube cap, it feels like plastic, it weighs nothing, I'd never buy another one!