• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

bi pod screwa

mikefrmtx

FALaholic #
I need the 2 screws that go on a bi pod, the short ones with the sholder, Please help me complete my build. I purchased the bi pod from another member, and he told me they where missing parts,
Thanks, Mike

bykerhd

Dinosaur
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
DSA lists them. They are not cheap. Shipping isn't either. Look over the website and see what else you need to cut the sting of the shipping a bit. The Steyr tool is not too expensive and will install those expensive castle nuts without damage. DSA makes a socket for castle nuts, but the Steyr tool works fine for me.

DSA Bipod page

Steyr Combo Tool

rpk74dr

FALaholic #
I found (2) bipod screws.One looks to be it was removed with a improper tool leaving some gouges around the outside edge.It can be cleaned up with a file and some emory cloth.

They are yours for the price of Postage, send me a email or pm for details.