• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Bear things in my AO and elsewhere

1feral1

RAEME Fitter-Armourer
Contributor
FALaholic #
Canuck/Australian 'import' live'n in Merrimack, NH
Back where I grew up, if a bear was seen locally in town limits, a mobile culvert trap would be set up, sometimes even on a person's lawn in the front yard.

When caught, the bear was removed from town, up to 40km away. Before release, his hind quarter would have a brush stroke of yellow highway line paint, and if a painted bear returned within town limits, the bear as shot on sight. No second chances, no questions asked.

A fed bear is a dead bear, and human lives are more important then the attitudes of the bleeding heart PETA types out there.

STGThndr

FALaholic #
Print out about 2 dozen of these and post them all around where you store your grain and food. Most bears have eyesight thats at least as good as humans.

Also good for posting on the fridge when you want to diet.

Mein Gott, man, that messes with my morning coffee! We dodged that bullet only to get hit by the Xi-dan bullet...

STGThndr

FALaholic #
Back where I grew up, if a bear was seen locally in town limits, a mobile culvert trap would be set up, sometimes even on a person's lawn in the front yard.

When caught, the bear was removed from town, up to 40km away. Before release, his hind quarter would have a brush stroke of yellow highway line paint, and if a painted bear returned within town limits, the bear as shot on sight. No second chances, no questions asked.

A fed bear is a dead bear, and human lives are more important then the attitudes of the bleeding heart PETA types out there.
So, yeah, the Nemetsky decided to jack up these Rus
bear rasslers and got their heinies handed back to them on a iron platter...

wanneroo

FALaholic #
I've got bears running everywhere and i'm getting tired of them taking huge dumps in the road.

We've got bear season opening up next month for archery, muzzleloader and senior rifle and I've got a few people lined up to hunt.