• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Ban reason?

Status

okiefarmer

Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
I disapprove of the ban.

Let him post his drivel. It was never a personal attack on anyone.

If we're now banning people for "trolling" there's a hell of a lot more members that need to go and this place is gonna be awfully boring and quiet. Dead, perhaps...

All folks had to do was ignore him, just like he wanted when he put everyone on ignore.
He did spend most of his time on here talking and replying to himself. Only those that didn’t have him on ignore occasionally replied

308/223shooter

FALaholic Enabler
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
He seemed to be the worst type of "Christian". He's judgmental, hateful, incites violence towards those who need love and salvation the most, and is in my opinion a total hypocrite.
We're supposed to love our neighbors, pray for our enemies, and spread the Gospel, not hate and revision.

alphadog58

FALaholic #
Ya know, I told him several times that nobody here hated him. I guess he didn't want to listen to me. I would have let him stay. He was, although deranged, mostly harmless...
Larry

raubvogel

Contributor
FALaholic #
Well, he came clean with the title of the post linked below. The whole purpose of all of those posts was his ill-founded belief that if he was hated by all, then he would become pure and holy in the eyes of God. Since that idea of spreading hate and discontent has no place on the FalFiles, he needed to go.

Brothers: Blessed are you when men hate you, And when they exclude you, And revile you, and cast out your name as evil, For Jesus Christ sake.
AwwJezz.png

Randall

FALaholic #
Ban him. Don't ban him. I don't care. He's been on my ignore list for about a year now. I could care less. He was the second person I've ever put on ignore. DABTL was the other.

I have no problem with folks who believe in God, nor those who want to spread the word, but I got the distinct feeling that he wasn't here for that. Which is why I put him on ignore.

ByronF

FALaholic #
His purpose was to make himself a victim for Jesus by provoking people. He added nothing worthwhile except some occasional six gun glamour shots.

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
<iframe width="699" height="393" src="
" title="Impersonation Of Famous Preachers" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rowjimmy

Purveyor of Truth
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I caught him slipping (his routine) a few times.

His math vs. Claims never added up.

Some people do crossword puzzles...
Yes, this can be a pattern with some of the more colorful members. I had Huey do this during an exchange one time. You do realize he needs to intentionally think to leave out prepositions. etc.. in writing his posts?

Riversidesports did as well.

harleyrider

Where’d I set my drink?
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
I never thought he was evil. No more than the street preachers I see having arguments with God on sidewalks. Unhinged, perhaps. Psychotic, very likely. He had a poor opinion of the vast majority of mankind without bothering to study those that make up the body.

Some people do drugs until it wrecks their cognition. He did excessive God. He went looking for an answer and forgot the question.
Maybe. But I’m not a person of faith, so to me he was just a fucking nut job. Gone now. 👍

HR

Status