• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

WTS: Ballester Molina 45ACP All Matching

AconcaguaE

FALaholic #
Selling from my personal collection a beautiful Ballester Molina in fantastic condition, almost mint. This one belonged to the Ejercito Argentino (Argentine Army) and has all the proper markings. The finish is gorgeous and the barrel is pristine. It is all matching including the magazine which is difficult to find as most magazines were swaped. Comes with a period original NOS mint holster and two (2) after market magazines that were manufactured by Industrias Halcon Argentina, these magazines are the ones known as "escarapela" magazines due to the cockade stamped in the bottom.
The item is described as close and accurate as possible but please review the pictures in detail as well. If you have any questions please let me know.
No imports markings.
The pistol is cross-posted.
Price is $1259 plus $80 shipping, insurance not included. Shipping to CONUS from my FFL to yours.
All forms of payments accepted, except CC and Crypto.
All market rules apply, first “I’ll take it” followed by PM secures the purchase.

Attachments:

PGT

FALaholic #
These are great. Mine's marked Capital Federal (me gusta porque mi hermano solía vivir en Bulnes y Paraguay en Palermo Chico).